NW Montana Charity cut?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jake. If you get the 056, my skiing buddy could use the seals.:msp_smile: Even our excellent saw shops do not have parts for that saw anymore!

Patty, a lot of times you can use generic seals on saws, ya just have to get the right size. JJ could probably tell ya where to look. Maybe one of those bearing suppliers?

Okay, I got the camp reserved for June 1, 2, & 3. . . That was the best date, and the camp is booked surrounding that date.

So, if you want to come out, you're more than welcome! Rain or shine we'll have a good time for a good cause.

As the date approaches, I'll make sure to post up maps and other information for the GTG.

As far as I'm aware, this is the first NW Montana Arboristsite GTG? :rock:

If we can start getting a loose head count, I can try and get an idea of how many mouths that will need feeding, etc.

Alcohol will not be allowed on the property, so we'll have to settle for other drinks.

I got the camp on the 1st as well, so I have some prep time. . . So show up that Friday, or Saturday. . . Either way.

Okay, I got the camp reserved for June 1, 2, & 3. . . That was the best date, and the camp is booked surrounding that date.

So, if you want to come out, you're more than welcome! Rain or shine we'll have a good time for a good cause.

As the date approaches, I'll make sure to post up maps and other information for the GTG.

As far as I'm aware, this is the first NW Montana Arboristsite GTG? :rock:

If we can start getting a loose head count, I can try and get an idea of how many mouths that will need feeding, etc.

Alcohol will not be allowed on the property, so we'll have to settle for other drinks.

I got the camp on the 1st as well, so I have some prep time. . . So show up that Friday, or Saturday. . . Either way.

Count me in,
I'll help ya get set up too (might have plenty of time on my hands then, just about cold-cocked a customer today LOL)

Count me in,
I'll help ya get set up too (might have plenty of time on my hands then, just about cold-cocked a customer today LOL)

I must hear about this cold-cocking!

Was he mad cause he wanted fancy flat-bar instead of regular? :laugh:

I must hear about this cold-cocking!

Was he mad cause he wanted fancy flat-bar instead of regular? :laugh:

Just some prick who ordered stainless steel bedrails for his truck and brought in the drawings on a greasy napkin and is pissed because they're not like he imagined they should be and likes to smart off about how I should've tried to send his nasty assed napkin through the fax machine, I offered to give him his money back and take the rails back so we could go our seperate ways but he won't have it

Just some prick who ordered stainless steel bedrails for his truck and brought in the drawings on a greasy napkin and is pissed because they're not like he imagined they should be and likes to smart off about how I should've tried to send his nasty assed napkin through the fax machine, I offered to give him his money back and take the rails back so we could go our seperate ways but he won't have it

Oooooooh! A napkin drawer! Those are my favorite! :msp_mad:

Customer: "Y'ah see that there?"

Me: "Y'ah mean that black smudge next to the black splotch?"

Customer: "Yeah, that's where it needs to be super accurate, withing a 1/16th."

Me: "Is there any way you can redraw this a little more specific?"

Customer: "I already did." *points at napkin*

Me: *blank stare at customer*

Customer: "So, how much do you think this will cost?"

Me: "Oh, I don't know, 50 bucks?"

Customer: "50 BUCKS!!!? Hell, the steel is probably only 5 BUCKS!"

Me: *blank stare at the customer*

:laugh: :rolleyes:

In! Bummer about the "no booze", though. Oh, well. Mebbe go somewhere else for a bit to grab some cold ones between revs.

Nate and all...

You know that if I'm at the cabin I'll be there but this is right around the time we'll be traveling from Va to Mont. I'll keep in touch.

Oooooooh! A napkin drawer! Those are my favorite! :msp_mad:

Customer: "Y'ah see that there?"

Me: "Y'ah mean that black smudge next to the black splotch?"

Customer: "Yeah, that's where it needs to be super accurate, withing a 1/16th."

Me: "Is there any way you can redraw this a little more specific?"

Customer: "I already did." *points at napkin*

Me: *blank stare at customer*

Customer: "So, how much do you think this will cost?"

Me: "Oh, I don't know, 50 bucks?"

Customer: "50 BUCKS!!!? Hell, the steel is probably only 5 BUCKS!"

Me: *blank stare at the customer*

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Me: Ok. You buy the steel. 50 bucks.

In! Bummer about the "no booze", though. Oh, well. Mebbe go somewhere else for a bit to grab some cold ones between revs.

It's an effort to not have anything bad go down on Scout property.

We can certainly go check out a couple watering holes instead. :D

Nate and all...

You know that if I'm at the cabin I'll be there but this is right around the time we'll be traveling from Va to Mont. I'll keep in touch.

That'd be too cool if you could make it Carl!! We'd finally get to meet up!! :rock:

Ohhhhhh, just had an idea!!

We need shirts made! :msp_thumbup:

Something like:

"1st annual NW Montana AS GTG and charity cut."

I bet it'd not be too expensive. :givebeer:

Wonder if I can score some elk for the menu? Maybe some local pork too?

Or do y'all want Macaroni and hot dogs for three days? :laugh:

Just got off the phone with Cody, the 2nd is his birthday!

I told him no better way to spend a birthday than a GTG. :D

I think I'm gonna start a new thread in off topic now that the dates are nailed down.

Also (for Nate) I'll check with the "man", and see about the alcohol thing.

I have to admit, it'd be nice to have a few around a big ol campfire!

Latest posts

Back