"O.K. It's official, you are totally crazy...."

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now this could get good,,,,,my wife would have had a heart attack if she had seen that,,,,,,,:popcorn::popcorn:

Nice find. I have a new piston and rings for a 105. I do not need it anymore and if you are interested let me know.

I must have stopped by a couple days to early?! Don't be supprised if I knock on the door in the near future...

Mitch, I will be home Sunday and Monday, gone other than that until the end of the month.

Feel free to stop by and have a look, Teri won't mind if you take something, but please leave the 105's and the cut off saw.

My truck is packed and I am heading out in about 30 minutes for Kankakee, IL tomorrow, Minneapolis on Friday, and Grantsburg for the GTG on Saturday.

Mark

Nice find. I have a new piston and rings for a 105. I do not need it anymore and if you are interested let me know.

Thanks Thomas, some time next month when I am home again I will check the compression on those two, they felt O.K. just pulling them over, but I will get serious with them later on.

I do have one new piston/rings for the SP105 on hand but I expect I will need that one for the saw Belgian gave me.

Mark

Guy rules

We all understand that guy rules dictate that men always have to stick up for the other guy. But in this case, I was thinking your wife was right... until I saw those big SP105s. We need full description on those bad boys and vids to follow.

Olyeller

Pretty cool, but all I know is I can only use one saw at a time...!

You'd better clean them all up and start charging for chainsaw museum tickets!

Have fun!

I am glad to see the one I have in my garage won't get lonely when you get it home. It is resting comfortable with my recent acquisitions. I picked up a 1-40, 1-41, 1-42, 1-50 and a 200 last weekend. I am afraid only one of them has good enough compression to be a runner.

More like certifiable! However, I really, really like what you did! Congrats!:cheers:

Haha, your wife is right, you went a little over board with this one :greenchainsaw:.

My wife would have stolen my wallet and blocked the bank account before I had unloaded that yellow bunch, so consider yourself to be lucky.

You get plenty of work to get those into shape, that's for sure. You didn't tell us you were going to retire soon :hmm3grin2orange:

I can feel your excitement from here :clap:

i can't believe no one claimed the tire yet,,, and that box is just what i need to throw firewood chunks in,, the kind that won't stack,,,
great bunch of saws, too...

Well it's official now.

Just got off the phone with the folks over in california that produce the series "Hoarders". They didn't believe me at first that I had discovered the most twisted Hoarder ever to be needin' an army of therapists.

So I sent 'em these pics, and some pics of other guys "Normal" excesses.

They called back within seconds and are sending a check for a finders fee, and will be headed to Iowa as soon as they find a wide angle lens to fully capture the enormity of the Hoard.

Gotta say it.
Nice SCORE!!!!! LOL!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Mark, thanks for giving everyone on here cover. i plan to permanantly bookmark this thread so that i can show it if she gives me grief about the new 044 that will be at the door friday, or the 346 that i hope will be there soon. now i can buy saws with impunity and not feel like i need to give the wife the CC.

Latest posts

Back