"O.K. It's official, you are totally crazy...."

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Mark!!!!

...quoting my wife when she came back in to the house this morning after feeding the birds. Bird food is kept in the garage you see and for the first time she saw the empty box and the contents that I received yesterday.

The box

attachment.php

Open it up and look inside

attachment.php

Here's how it looks spread out

attachment.php

Not too bad

attachment.php

And some bonus goodies to boot

attachment.php

O.K., Maybe I went a little overboard on this one...

Mark

That a mother lode of Mccs!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Mark ...

I couldn't help but notice that you posted the picture of the crate with you address quite conspicuous. Is that a hint that some of the rest of us could send you more chainsaws and parts at that address? LOL

7oaks...

Mark ...

I couldn't help but notice that you posted the picture of the crate with you address quite conspicuous. Is that a hint that some of the rest of us could send you more chainsaws and parts at that address? LOL

Maybe we can flood his mail so much as the junk mail we get from the post office and he would get tired of it and sell us some of them Mcc's cheep...LOL!!!

Nice score!

If I came home with something like that I'd get my azz beat, and I've been banned from saw purchases until the better half gets her Kitchenaid mixer.

Got any parts for my 1-42 in that mess?

AOD, I will have everything you need for the 1-42, just send me a list with your ship to address. Getting your old McCulloch running again was one of my primary reasons for taking the entire lot instead of just picking out a few peaches.

Mark

Back