Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special thanks to Paul (sedanman) for the log stand he made me a while back works great Thanks again Paul

bumpfrend.jpg

thanks Eric. Looks like I need to work on the stance a little bit. I'm too far back on the saw. That was on one my junk(literally) chains.

Steve

Eric, It's good to see the stand holding up and getting used. I kinda knew it would hold up structurally but I was concerned about the paint, it seems to be doing well. I opted out of Hotsaws because I didn't like the attitudes. It's a shame not all of the pictures are here.

Chance to Share

Good Morning,

I want to Thank Eric and his Wife for having the Ohio GTG.

This gives me an opportunity to share my Hobby with others and also to play "racer" for a day.

I feel that merely having the old saws, especially the two-man, is not what collecting is about. I enjoy running them. Having others run them always makes my day much better. Doing exhibition cutting at Fairs and Engine Shows is always exciting. Some of the older people used to cut with these saws and it really seems to brighten their day.

Last edited:
Back