ok guys cheap i mean cheap woodsheds

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero cost

if you have enough wood for it

cut your 2010 wood in meter pieces and build 2 walls with it where inbetween the walls you put your 2009 spit and cut wood.

A couple of longer pieces connecting the walls and a tarp on top of it and you have a roof. Looks as a woodstack from all sides, its not permanent and investment is ....zero.

my walls are about 2 meter high and 3 meter long, 6 meter apart from each other (i dont cover the wood) so i have 6x3x2=36m2 wood for 2009 and 1x3x2x2=12m2 of 2010 wood in this stack.

I also try to make a roofshape on the top of this by stacking split pieces, so it all looks as a small house.

1 finished and 2 more 4x5x2 meter stacks in progress..

nice ideas guys, i scored 2 really nice 5x20 ft pallets today. well i had to cut em in half to fit in my truck. one has great 1x6 maybe bigger wood across the entire thing. the other has similar type wood but alot less of it. but the kicker with that one is it has 4 4x4s that go the entire 20ft their 1 piece. so ill have 8 10ft 4x4's to start with along with all that other wood to use for a roof or whatever.

i dunno if you guys have any pics of your setups id appreciate it. i dont mind hillbilly :)

Latest posts

Back