OK Stihl GURU's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I always tell the little bro and sis how lucky they were that I came first.

I've never known anyone to say they were disciplined more than their siblings. Hmm, I wonder why. . .:biggrinbounce2:

Well if you dont like my Gauge tell Snap-On its only about 6 months old and their small engine kit... Has little resistance on the pull it wont run either. Dirty Air cleaner YES but Ive never seen a 200T come in with a clean air cleaner MAYBE they need a better ail filtration system... Why did the low speed needle come out of the Zama carb? This saw is on its orig bar and is one of 3 in a tree service fleet. NO ITS NEVER BEEN INTO BEFORE unless the stihl dealer had it open before sale. I ASKED if anyone has seen marks in a stihl crank like these I GUESS I HAVE NO for a answer. Im sure this saw will end up in a junk pile along with 3 of his older 020T's. The only work done to this saw was the removal of the spark arrestor.

This is why I have little respect for stihl cause everyone thinks they do no wrong!!!! I am proud to sell and service DOLMAR saws since 1979..
As I have mentioned before as well The Local Stihl guy is more interested in selling pet food than fixing Stihl's

Scott

Lets start from the top,
#1, This is a fleet saw. Why did the scew come out.
Ask the crew what happen and I am sure you will get. "I don't know, I did not touch it".

#2 Would you agree that taking the spark arrester off a top handle is asking for trouble. Those kind of saws go through He!! Maybe something got inside it through the exhaust.
What did the case look like when you pulled the cylinder off ?

Latest posts

Back