Ok which one of you guys is....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ****, I found it, It was slightly tweeked put some ass on it , broke it Now I need a wrap...oops Gotta go shopping Aucually Ill will take It into work after vac and weld it up quickly Oh well I think I still have another full wrap around here somewhere....

Is that the same girlfriend that threw you out recently? If so, great job on bringing her around! If not, well then it might be a little soon to let her dictate your saw operations. either way, merry Christmas!
Yeap same one.we're getting along much better.her job was really messin with her.It ends tuesday evening.im sure between her hormones and baby setting useless druggies mooching off of the government does get old.
I did however go back under one condition.... if my happy a** gets unhappy again i wouldnt be back.only thing I have left at her house is my axe, shovel and slingblade dvd.:chop:
Oops derail.back to the regular scheduled programming.:lol:

just look at them all mean like :mad:

that mug should scare them apart !!!! :yes:

the girls all excited today ?
mine are all sugar Cookied up and bouncin off the walls...that's why im hiding down here.... :D
Yeah they're excited. We were making ham biscuits for our xmas eve party and some other stuff. I've got 3 boards I'm putting poly on for shelves also. I did happen to put a 385 together.

Yeah they're excited. We were making ham biscuits for our xmas eve party and some other stuff. I've got 3 boards I'm putting poly on for shelves also. I did happen to put a 385 together.

385 ?
cool I hear they are fun saws !!!!

I am not anxiously waiting !!!
I am not anxiously waiting !!! :cold::cold::cold::cold:

No saws today for me ,,,but I am working on a heavy heart ...lost a friend in a car accident this morning:'( life is much too short!

I was trying to put my mod'ed muffler back on 357XP until my wife came down and put a stop to that real quick a Christmas Eve Dinner Honey Do list. Oh well there's always tomorrow............ maybe not.
Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone!

Not today! When I do work on saws...it's 90% chain sharpening work. Got to take a look at an o24AV for the first time last week. Buddy bought it from a neighbor and could not figure out how to tighten the chain. He turned hard on the front bar post trying to tighten it thinking it was his chain adjuster (as did I at first). Only after I pulled the side cover did I realize the adjuster works like a Homelite or Echo. He was embarrassed when I showed him how it worked! (but not as embarrassed as I was when I admitted I gave that same post a couple of hard twists myself!) :)

Besides, we gotta drive over to NJ in a couple of hours to my SIL's place for Christmas Eve, so I guess I shouldn't get too dirty. I'm SOOO looking forward to I78 in the pouring rain.[/QUOTE]
..............................................................................................
Better than I-95 in any weather...

I am at "grandma's" house in Michigan with my wife and all three kids. Nearest saw I own is 890 miles away in Georgia where the weather is stormy, rainy and really bad for being there but maybe not so bad from the tree service perspective. Anyway, we're here visiting family and I haven't been working on any saws but I have been thinking about it.

I am at "grandma's" house in Michigan with my wife and all three kids. Nearest saw I own is 890 miles away in Georgia where the weather is stormy, rainy and really bad for being there but maybe not so bad from the tree service perspective. Anyway, we're here visiting family and I haven't been working on any saws but I have been thinking about it.
Do like i do.keep one in a rubbermaid container in the vehicle.when i get bored i just pull it out and rebuild it.lol
Wait is that a sign of super bad cad?

If your missing saws your welcome to come wrench on some of my projects FOP...I'm in Big Rapids. Not working on any but I did fire up my muff modded 041 Husky to cut some maple and cherry down for the smoker. Put on 2 pork butts, 2 fatties and later doing a leg of lamb, and it's not the leg from the lamb that was delivered by another AS member this morning!

That Yamabond gets old, dried out, don't work. ThreeBond stays new.
I have try all theese bul....... expensive things, for threebond i dont know , now i use a cheap no name one , never have problem

Latest posts

Back