Old abandoned Poulan Wild Thing. Should I fix it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I fix it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I don't think it is UV, leaving them in the freezer seems to do the same thing, just takes longer. Newer models must have a different plastic as they don't seem to be affected.
Thanks. Left one on my boiler overnight - no change. Next up, the freezer. Supposed to be sunny around here today so I may put it in the sun. How long in sunlight should it take? Any difference in effect or time required due to atmospheric conditions that you can think of (humidity, temperature, windspeed)? Just trying to get a handle on exactly why these methods work, or don't.

Thanks. Left one on my boiler overnight - no change. Next up, the freezer. Supposed to be sunny around here today so I may put it in the sun. How long in sunlight should it take? Any difference in effect or time required due to atmospheric conditions that you can think of (humidity, temperature, windspeed)? Just trying to get a handle on exactly why these methods work, or don't.
I have never really timed it, just leave them out and forget them for awhile, I think a week is probably min.

Back