Old School PNW Big Timber Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice old saw. If you have trouble finding parts for it let me know, as I may have a source where I could get the missing parts for you.

nice old beast

that's a nice old saw,they are fun to play around with and get them cutting.
smoke,noise,vibration and chips flying=cool!!!:clap:

attachment.php

Gary I have a eeeeeZ 6 with your name on it...........

Nice Homey Gary.

Now lets see the drag saw:rocker:

I should have some pics of the drag saw up in the next couple of days. It's at my girlfriend's place, because i have no room in my garage right now. It's in pieces with no wooden frame. So I will have to fab up the frame and everything. Old 2-stroke with a gravity carb, and a Ford Model T magneto for spark. It's not a racing "drag" saw...but one that looks like this...

attachment.php

You guys will dig it. :rock:

Come on Gary, you can sharpen that chain one more time...:hmm3grin2orange:

This is the 3rd old saw I have found that has had the chain sharpened to the point where there is just a little tang left for a cutter. The old timers were thrifty fellers!

Gary

Gary has a new girlfriend?

Your period of mourning didn't last long:popcorn:

Nice old saw. Watched a similar (but older?) saw "run" at the Demming logging show.. Loved the "hit-miss" engine.

Your period of mourning didn't last long:popcorn:

Nice old saw. Watched a similar (but older?) saw "run" at the Demming logging show.. Loved the "hit-miss" engine.

That pic is from Deming Andy... ;)

Been almost 2 months now with the new g/f... She went with me when I picked up these saws... she had the "what did I get myslef into" look on her face. LOL...:laugh: :laugh:

Gary

That pic is from Deming Andy... ;)

Been almost 2 months now with the new g/f... She went with me when I picked up these saws... she had the "what did I get myslef into" look on her face. LOL...:laugh: :laugh:

Gary

Yes, I saw that.. . so which one was running the hit-miss engine? Hmmm.. maybe it was Seqium...?

GF... Ha.. 2 months and your storing saws at her place.. Way to go! So... tell us more... can she lift the Termite?

Old 2-stroke with a gravity carb, and a Ford Model T magneto for spark. It's not a racing "drag" saw...but one that looks like this...

attachment.php

You guys will dig it. :rock:

This is the 3rd old saw I have found that has had the chain sharpened to the point where there is just a little tang left for a cutter. The old timers were thrifty fellers!

Gary

I dig it bigtime :clap: :clap: that dragsaw is a real nice demo thing.....:jawdrop: whish I could find one like that in belgium...

Latest posts

Back