Olympyk, Olympic, Oleo Mac, Emak, Efco, Blitz, Folux, Spartan, Spartacus thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a Deere CS56, very impressed thus far, throttle response is exceptional!

Really glad I found this site. I love my Efco 152 and hopefully will have a JD cs62 soon most people I come into contact with have never heard of them.....but most are impressed. Glad I ran across these jewels.....

I just picked up a John Deere CS62 for $240. Did I do ok? It's barely used, and I always wanted one..lol. What should the compression be on this saw?

Did any of you get that rail saw off of ebay a little while back? I found a starter assembly in my searches that looks like it is compatible.

Put a 251S together from my collection of parts. Need cylinder cover for electronic coil type saw and AF cover
Cylinder cover for elec coil has the back end busted off and gone. Have a cylinder cover for a points type ignition but will require some serious mods to work. Just trying to see if anyone has the parts I need
Got oly 200 series parts for trade
Any interest?

Back