Opened the muffler on the 440...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I couldnt stand it any longer since the GTG,,and seen the diffrence in dual porting the muffler.. Raining,,,cant sleep,,so this helped pass the time away...

Before pic..
attachment.php

Made outside deflector from this peice I fabed. last night...
attachment.php

Opened her up...
attachment.php

Wished I made it alittle taller..
attachment.php

Have to try it out tomorrow...Raining still...
attachment.php

Nice job Stipes :clap: nice to see some craftsmanship in a muffler mod instead of just buying the parts from somewhere.... :chainsaw:

TY all...

I wanted to try this since i seen it does make a diffrence ..Hope tomorrow is dry where I can make a few cuts with it,,and tune it on in.....

I wanted to try this since i seen it does make a diffrence ..Hope tomorrow is dry where I can make a few cuts with it,,and tune it on in.....

A little rain ain't gonna hurt you!!!! If you don't try it out you won't sleep again tonight!!!!

:cheers:
Mike

Well done Jesse, you're gonna like it. :clap:

You might try and open up the factory hole a little as well. :cheers:

Thank you all again...

I just had to try this,,and I'll post a vid of this on another thread if ya want to see how it woke this old 440 up...I'm suprised!!! It did make a diffrence!!!
Like I said I wished I made it alittle taller,,but didnt want it to get into my chain brake ,,and was kinda afraid of gettin too much heat on the plastic handle on the chain break...I'm really happy with the out come....

I just had to try this,,and I'll post a vid of this on another thread if ya want to see how it woke this old 440 up...I'm suprised!!! It did make a diffrence!!!
Like I said I wished I made it alittle taller,,but didnt want it to get into my chain brake ,,and was kinda afraid of gettin too much heat on the plastic handle on the chain break...I'm really happy with the out come....

quite teasin'! Let's see the video!

Latest posts

Back