• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Oregon 1/2 inch pitch chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have some new .058 gauge Oregon chipper chain that I will sell. It has some surface rust on it but will clean up fine. I see there was some disagreement on the price in another thread so how does 75 cents a driver sound

Aaron,

I fully understand I understand there is little interest no problem at all. I do think it is unique that a member her posted they sold 90ft of .058 gauge 1/2 inch pitch for $1200

Aaron,

I fully understand I understand there is little interest no problem at all. I do think it is unique that a member her posted they sold 90ft of .058 gauge 1/2 inch pitch for $1200

Bill, I know this is an old post, but I was just wondering if you still have the 1/2" 058 chain for sale? if so, how much do you have and what are you asking for it? thanks-Joe

I am not sure exact roll of chain is still here but I am sure I have rolls of 1/2"pitch .058 in various brands

Thank you, I picked some up and am not going to see if I like it or not. if I like it, I will be looking for more. fyi-slowly making progress on 090g bar covers, will post when finally materializes. Thanks-Joe

Thank you, I picked some up and am not going to see if I like it or not. if I like it, I will be looking for more. ..........................

You have now lost me which is easy to do................ Are you wanting chain or not?

was just probing to see if it could be had. I will get back to you after I try what I have. Thank you-joe

Latest posts

Back