Our border patrol at its Best!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phoenix said:
Yeah, Ed was a pretty messed up dude. He also inspired Psycho, with his fixation on his mother and dressing up as a woman. Ed didn't really kill many people though, and he never used a chainsaw. It's wearing people' skin and bodyparts that most of the inspiration comes from,ie Leatherface and Wild Bill.

Are you saying that all that stuff is bad?
Just asking, John.........

whatsnext said:
Are you saying that all that stuff is bad?
Just asking, John.........

Well as for wearing peoples skin and body parts, yeah. Being a mamma's boy is ok, until you start to hear her voice in your head. As for dressing up like a woman, to each their own.

DirtTroll said:
This isn't a good example of Canadians in general I hope.

This guy is a naturalized American therefore no longer Canadian.

Blowdown1 said:
we're giving him back. We're all stocked up on crazies here.

Don't worry we already have our share of weirdo's here also.
Canada being 12 times less populace than our Yankee cousins we simply have 12 times less weirdo's per your capita. :dizzy:

There's a weirdo out in B.C. that was caught killing hookers and feeding them to his pigs. I think it was at least a dozen prostitutes that he fattened his hogs on.
Anyway, and this is true, I sold 090 chainsaw manuals to the head forensic guy that was investigating the murder scene, so there must have been an 090 used in the crime, although the guy said he was into chainsaw milling too. I think he was the most notorious serial killer in Canadian history.
I told this story today in the bank to the tellers after the girl at the next wicket to me commented on chainsaws and how she would like to use one, but I think she was just hitting on me.
John

Gypo Logger said:
There's a weirdo out in B.C. that was caught killing hookers and feeding them to his pigs. I think it was at least a dozen prostitutes that he fattened his hogs on.
Anyway, and this is true, I sold 090 chainsaw manuals to the head forensic guy that was investigating the murder scene, so there must have been an 090 used in the crime, although the guy said he was into chainsaw milling too. I think he was the most notorious serial killer in Canadian history.
I told this story today in the bank to the tellers after the girl at the next wicket to me commented on chainsaws and how she would like to use one, but I think she was just hitting on me.
John

I would have thought a 026 PRO would have been a lot handier for that sort of work. Unless he was milling them. Also, if you're looking for mass murdering weirdos, come to Kansas City. In the last decade we've had about ten of them.
John....

a pitiful man. i know people in my area that i think, are just as what ever he is..
its for this kind that i carry a piece. sane people dont bother me. even if it comes to a scrap. but a man like this, may do anything. im just not gonna let him do it to any of my loved ones.. expect the best of people. be ready for the worst. they are out there. personally i think some of the violent entertainment
encourages those with this guys potential to act on there crazy motivations.jmo

MasterBlaster said:
Six more years, and I can own a firearm again! I miss not being armed.
This then would be a bad time to start posting firearm pics, right?
John....

I have seen quite a few guys who looked like this dude after trying to cut wood using Poulan wild thing saws for a few minutes.

Would you cannucks keep the homicidal weirdos on your side of the border, please? On second thought, y'all don't have the death penalty. Oh, heck, keep 'em anyway, eh.

Here in Texas we have the right to carry a concealed weapon (after background check, training, testing, certification, & permit).

Now if you knew what I know about some of the folks that I know who have permits.... :blob5: . We (wife & I) need to check into getting permits.

Ease prison overcrowding! Execute more inmates.

Last edited:
Knot Whole said:
Here in Texas we have the right to carry a concealed weapon (after background check, training, testing, certification, & permit).

Now if you knew what I know about some of the folks that I know who have permits.... :blob5: . We (wife & I) need to check into getting permits.

Ease prison overcrowding! Execute more inmates.

The interesting thing about your statement is that CCW holders in Texas are one of, if not the, least likely group to commit a crime. We just earned the 'right' to conceal carry here in MO and ,guess what, no CCW holders has gone on a shooting rampage yet.
John.............

Amazingly enough when Virginia allowed CCW permits. Violent crime when down appreciably within 6 months. The antigun Nazis don't like to address that little fact.

Amazingly enough when Virginia allowed CCW permits. Violent crime when down appreciably within 6 months. The antigun Nazis don't like to address that little fact.

Makes perfect sense to me! Its been said many times before, but I'll say it again.... If guns are outlawed then the only people who will have guns will be the bad guys.

Dan

The guy had dual citizenship. Lacking anything other than all the weapons he was carrying they couldn't keep him out. Confiscated the weapons. Then they find that he murdered a family in Canada. Currently in jail in US awaiting extradition.

Harry K

what a weirdo martin turned out to be,a big inheritence nothing to do but fly around the world so he had someone to sit next to,he sure changed gun ownership here.

Latest posts

Back