Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been calculating my trip at 7 mpg too.

I think it was about a six hour trip from seattle

might need to sell off some 990-1130 parts to fill the tank ,

or a few saws:biggrin:

not sure what will be behind the bus.

might bring a VDUB towbar and help farley clean his shop out :rock:

You can sell me the parts on my wants list that I've been bugging you about for going on 2 years now. :)

Touche. You could level the same at me. In my defense, I did break up with the girl in Monroe, so I'm not up there every couple of weeks any more, but I s'pose that's just an excuse for not having that b/c/sprocket yet.

Money and time are both tight enough that I may not have my McCulloch Super 250 rebuilt for this year's GTG either...........so Gary and I can both mope together while staring longingly at Randy's running Super. I'll be bringing my McCulloch 550 and 790 (and Randy's 790) plus a few smaller saws. May or may not have the Homelite 1130G and/or the Homelite XL903 buttoned up in time.

I will have 3 McCullochs there this year minus the Super 250. All 3 will be for sale, or up for trade.

Gary

If anybody needs a tent, I can bring a couple down. I know that one has done well in the rain, and an earthquake. The other one is huge.
Too huge to be heated up by a dog. The Used Dog would say, "Too huge to be heated up by a human." That was a cold night in the huckleberry patch.

My MPG will drop to 25 pulling The Wing.

Thar's a yard sale today in the local neighborhood. I'll go see if there are any treasures or trinkets that would be appropriate.

I'll see, but I doubt it. If it is at one of the places in that part of the neighborhood, the folks are road builders and septic diggers. If at the other, there may be some logging stuff. Their yarder is parked there.

I will have 3 McCullochs there this year minus the Super 250. All 3 will be for sale, or up for trade.

Gary

Maybe one of those McCullochs will find their way home with me. PM me with what 'chu got, and you're looking for in trade (and/or $$$) for 'em mang.

have an sxp1130 for parts.

also have a brand new top end for 990 but have kept it till
I get rid of my 990.

might sell or trade but pretty proud of that topper kit. :cool2:

Aaron's in need of XP1130G parts. May be interested in a whole parts saw. The stuff in my sig is what I really need for my saw though.

Do you still have the 990? Is it a G or D? Bringin' it to the GTG? I already have an NOS jug on the way. Am in need of a 900-995 piston and rings. Bring the P/C with you to the GTG and we can discuss 'em over a brew or three...

PM me with details about any/all of that stuff if you want Ric.:cheers:

A 795, a 640, and a 2-10... Also have a Homelite Zip in dang near new condition with the original bar, and a new 7/16" chain. Needs a new in tank fuel line.

I'll send you a PM here shortly mang.

Gary

Mac bender bob

Well fellas i cant promise at this stage i'll be there it depends on my ability to git around and getting the quacks OK to fly north i suffered a stroke some 10 months ago and i'm neally back to normal if i was ever that way to start with i'm sure a few grey cells got burnt up but hey who cares i look forward to shakin' as many paws as possible if i get there and with the old aussie dollars doin' well it will make doin' this trip more achievable

Pity i cant bring my saws the airlines might freak out when they see what i would like to nurse on my lap.

McBob.

Shall we have a hardhat kicking/throwing contest this year? Yard sale season has begun and I can scour the area for good specimens.
My dollar hat is too nice for kicking although it could be sailed through the air. :msp_smile:

Shall we have a hardhat kicking/throwing contest this year? Yard sale season has begun and I can scour the area for good specimens.
My dollar hat is too nice for kicking although it could be sailed through the air. :msp_smile:

Yup. That hat is way too nice looking. A few dents and dings would give it some character.

A 795, a 640, and a 2-10... Also have a Homelite Zip in dang near new condition with the original bar, and a new 7/16" chain. Needs a new in tank fuel line.

I'll send you a PM here shortly mang.

Gary

Gary-

Were you still interested in swapping in the 797 short block or are you just tired of messing with it now?

Maybe one of those McCullochs will find their way home with me. PM me with what 'chu got, and you're looking for in trade (and/or $$$) for 'em mang.

Aaron's in need of XP1130G parts. May be interested in a whole parts saw. The stuff in my sig is what I really need for my saw though.

Do you still have the 990? Is it a G or D? Bringin' it to the GTG? I already have an NOS jug on the way. Am in need of a 900-995 piston and rings. Bring the P/C with you to the GTG and we can discuss 'em over a brew or three...

PM me with details about any/all of that stuff if you want Ric.:cheers:

95% sure I can make it. Have a ton of saws to sell or trade.

The 990 is a G. never have got around to starting it and have kept the extra PC just incase this needs one.

iell016.jpg

HEY McBOB,

dont worry about not bringing a saw.

Just take some home with ya. :D

Gary-

Were you still interested in swapping in the 797 short block or are you just tired of messing with it now?

JJ... I'm getting my Pro-street truck ready for the season... saws are just sitting, and taking up room. So I'm gonna unload almost all of them. i would like to see them go to good homes. :)

So I won't be needing that 797 shortblock. The only saws I'm keeping are my work saws and a couple of my faves... the 770G, the Super 250.

I will have some miscelaneous McCulloch and Homelite parts that I would like to send your way when all is said and done. :)

Gary

Latest posts

Back