Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a neighbor

Do any of you know Gary Billick? He is/was an independent and has done a lot of logging for home owners around here plus regular stuff. I am going to stop by and see him later today and ask if he will come. He is a very good guy despite being opinionated. But then who isn't!!!........:jawdrop:.....Bob

Chocolate cake...

To replace the broccoli cornbread that Gologit objected to, I just got a new chocolate cake recipe... Bob, sweetie, I hope you don't object to THAT!

Can't wait to see y'all!

I believe I shall buck up (buttercup style) and bring the wing down. I'd like to hear fishing tips from Burvol, although it isn't very good around here for trucked around the dam salmon. They aren't in very good shape.

I have a dvd player inside the wing so everybody can crowd in if it rains and watch Talledega Nights. Thats the only DVD I have. :)

The Used Dog will probably stay here with a friend. He gets along but his tail has taken out many a beverage. He also hogs the covers and snores.

It has snowed a few times today. :dizzy:

"Dildo Squad" that works for me. Hey Burv, we can share the campfire duties. Sorry about that Pine, sometimes you gotta "crawl" around the bark and still slab the SOB. Gologit, best to steer away from statue limits, but I do remember where I buried them. Polly, glad to hear you are wingin' it, I'd like a tour.
It will be great to get outta town and see you-all and make some noise.

"Dildo Squad" that works for me. Hey Burv, we can share the campfire duties. Sorry about that Pine, sometimes you gotta "crawl" around the bark and still slab the SOB. Gologit, best to steer away from statue limits, but I do remember where I buried them. Polly, glad to hear you are wingin' it, I'd like a tour.
It will be great to get outta town and see you-all and make some noise.

Bilbo? Isn't he a hobbit?

Yeah, the numbers of the dildo squad here seem to be swelling... :dizzy:

+1 Well put JJ.

I'm not a logger. I'm a fire guy that loves the woods. I love saws. But the best is listening to the old timers. The stories, ingenuity, the common sense. It's hard to beat. I know I might be young. But I still listen with respect and keep my mind open. I really am looking forward to making this GTG. It's vacation time and what better way to spend it? :cheers:

One thing nice about getting older is that you don't have to eat everything and you can dislike things without having to try them!
I could go the rest of my life without broccoli, lima beans and cauliflower!
I am looking forward to the salmon, beef, and beans already spoken about!
Pies? Apple is my favorite but there are lots of runner ups!.........:).....Bob

Because we are looking to have participants from our south one of the pictures is of the California branch.

attachment.php

That guy third from the left? I think I saw him setting chokers for an outfit across the canyon from me last year. :)

I think the Collyfonia insurance guys are better looking than the Oregon ones.

Plan on a huckleberry pie and some home made salsa. Canned, not fresh.

Should I bring my shotgun and clay pigeon launcher?:greenchainsaw:

I think the Collyfonia insurance guys are better looking than the Oregon ones.

Plan on a huckleberry pie and some home made salsa. Canned, not fresh.

Should I bring my shotgun and clay pigeon launcher?:greenchainsaw:

No! Fresh! :cry::cry::cry:

OK...but you understand, right?

Latest posts

Back