Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUUUUUUUURP!! Better hurry...I just ate half of it. The only thing missing was a big frosted schooner of Dixie. Barqs is a close second, though.

Hey, try to get out here for the GTG. A lot of the same people will be there plus some welcome new ones. We have to find an 090 and some caulks for Ms. Honoria.

I'm good.... had Chicken and sausage Gumbo w/rice and potato salad last night and it was very good,,,,,

hoping I can make the GTG,,,, Where @ in Oregon????

Ahem... be careful... Trin is no shrinking violet...:popcorn:

Oh man, you are wreaking my fantacy here! :cry:

I am expecting an earlthy babe in stilletos and a pearl necklace, and being able to get some photos for the others on the site to :jawdrop: at.

Last edited:
Trin is definitely "of this earth".

I have a GTG vision... Trin sitting across from Windy with one foot on his chair - he's tied into the lawn chair and it's rocking towards the fire..

"so Windy... tell me how you feel about...."

Last edited:
Trin is definity "of this earth".

I have a GTG vision... Trin sitting across from Windy with one foot on his chair - he's tied into the lawn chair and it's rocking towards the fire..

"so Windy... tell me how you feel about...."

Hey! I resemble that remark...

Maybe I will have to pay Gary to be my bodyguard at the GTG?

Last edited:
:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

oh... Burp.... :givebeer:

I see it all unfolding now. I just have to supply the chainsaw enterage with beer to protect myself from Trinity at the GTG Matrix Reloaded. Otherwise I will be put to the fire and covered in Barbie stickers by the relentless Southern Warshingtonian women folk? :)

Beer has been my personal lifetime savior, including run-ins with the Hells Angles in my wild youth days. A story for me to tell while I am being held to the fire by TH.

Last edited:
I haven't had any decent BBQ or huckleberry pie since last year. I'm going into withdrawal.

Right now I got a big batch of red beans and rice getting ready. Some friends from Houma sent me a Care package...boudin, Luzianne dark roast, andouille, Zatarains...man I'm set.

that's right-- rub it in!!! i am in Day 12 of Captivity to PNW snow... and i have had to call Mr Wonderful 3 times on his vacation "Honey, the roof on the front deck just collapsed..." "Sweetie, the rafters just collapsed over the hot tub..." and "Hello, this is Calamity Trin calling... the supports on the roof over the back deck are falling out, one at a time..."

so i made comfort food... nuthin' fancy like yours, Bob, but eggs over easy, sauteed onions, and toast... cuz i still can't get to the blasted road to get Ben & Jerry's... sigh...

go ahead-- rub it in that you are not captive and have gourmet foods in your pantry... sigh...

Back