Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. I am doing an experiment. I put together another tool brought here from Up Nort in da woods called a roof rake. I have removed the slush from part of the roof and not on the other. I will report on which gutter melts the quickest. I don't want to use my hot tub because it is under one of the non working gutters and even if I wear a hat, the drip is annoying.

Ok, I guess I must bring huckleberry pie, maybe an apple one too. I need to make more salsa. I still have the fold up table and maybe bring the dressing room tent.

What size shoes do you wear, Trinity? I've got my duct taped falling apart caulks (which are in the going to the dump pile) and then the Wescos which I don't like and I'll have my Kuliens but they are not for play or sharing. So, if you have the same size feet, you can wear some authentic boots for your portrait with the 090. Oh, I also have the ankle high Chinese made pair too. They are big on me. NO COMMENTS.:angry2:
Oh and there's the Orange Viking Sauna Caulks too. They are ready to go to Ireland and retake the island.:cheers: I think I have too many boots. And I forgot the antique Wescos! I think I have BAD.

That's nice, wanting to loan Trinity a pair of your boots. Probably won't work, though. She has normal sized feet. :hmm3grin2orange:

I resemble that statement!!!!!!!

Just cause you were a gourmet Chef,,,,,,, in your younger days you can be the head cook and I'll be your setup man,,, and bring ya cold beers!!!!! :greenchainsaw:

sweetie, someone posted a BBQ sauce for me (#307 in Booker Dog GTG thread)-- and you remarked you add things to it... since you will be traveling (you notice, i didn't say IF you are coming... i said you WILL be <grin>) anyway, did you want me to make sauce to bring to the GTG? i'll only be traveling 4+ hours by car, so can easily carry it... let me know if you want me to & what recipe... even if i only do the inital part, and you add the secret ingredients etc once there... and i can bring along a crock pot or two for simmering it in the motel over night if need be...

3? you are so wrong... we just say that to make ourselves feel better... more like 30...:monkey:

Hmmm... maybe it's us that gets broken...

i've never made it to 30-- and for that i am grateful!!!

just so glad i am at a stage of life where i embrace people as they are and no longer try to change them... such as, trying to convince people that "no, you don't need one more chainsaw..." :greenchainsaw:

Hey Trin,
You know we miss you over here. Hope your holidays have been great.
Andy

PS. You guys will laugh like hell when she tells the story of the unnamed man.

Hey Trin,
You know we miss you over here. Hope your holidays have been great.
Andy

PS. You guys will laugh like hell when she tells the story of the unnamed man.

i miss you fellas too... i've been held captive by a PNW snow storm for 12 days now... sigh... but talking about a GTG in warm weather has me all a'dither!

i'll be y'all don't have a score keeper half as entertaining as myself!!! say hey to the group!

3? you are so wrong... we just say that to make ourselves feel better... more like 30...:monkey:

Hmmm... maybe it's us that gets broken...

Well, I failed after 4 myself. Something about toilet lids being left up and not letting her have her way, and my being too smart, and her being a slob, and well, it just goes down hill from there...

i miss you fellas too... i've been held captive by a PNW snow storm for 12 days now... sigh... but talking about a GTG in warm weather has me all a'dither!

i'll be y'all don't have a score keeper half as entertaining as myself!!! say hey to the group!

Well... as you don't have TV, let me tell you what's happening.

Monday pm/night - storm... Snow around here...

Tuesday/wednesday - storm... just wet wet wet and windy.

Thursday/Friday - strong storm, wet, windy with snow possible.

lololol :bang: :bang: :bang:

Well, I failed after 4 myself. Something about toilet lids being left up and not letting her have her way, and my being too smart, and her being a slob, and well, it just goes down hill from there...

Oh dear... I was there at 2, 4, 8, 11, 15, 20, ..... but hung in there for whatever reason, and glad I did.

Seems to be pretty good now though (24 + 4 more "togther");)

Well... as you don't have TV, let me tell you what's happening.

Monday pm/night - storm... Snow around here...

Tuesday/wednesday - storm... just wet wet wet and windy.

Thursday/Friday - strong storm, wet, windy with snow possible.

lololol :bang: :bang: :bang:

gracious! where are you getting your weather? the weather i'm finding is all rain-related... maybe slight flurries on Thursday...

you are disrupting my planning my wardrobe for the GTG-- just found a great side to get a hickory shirt of my very own!!! but considering UPS can't even do my road (things sitting in Everett since 12/23...) who am i kidding? even if i order it now, i won't get it in time to enhance it with sequins & fringe etc....

Yes, we won't have the TV reporters telling us not to stand under avalanching metal roofs, sled without helmets, drive anywhere, and how dire things are. Well, I'm off today to go fill in blanks for data input, maybe do some filing, which I hate, and of course, shovel slush. I don't think we can get into the woods.:cry: :cry: :cry: Twinkle would have to work if we could get out.

Gonna take more than that... :)

Gary

ok, so i see you're negotiating payment to protect Windy from me... to act as his body guard. hmmmm this is getting more and more interesting with each post...

Gary, make sure you collect enough payment-- in advance! you've 'observed' me a long long time... you know my style :biggrinbounce2: ... just want to make certain you're given proper compensation!!!

Back