Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze your full of good ideas Andy.:hmm3grin2orange:
I may just do that.
But after the 9 hour drive I may want one nice nite, but maybe not.
Maybe I could get you to make sure I am not led astray and behave.:hmm3grin2orange:
Hmm spend the money on beer or motel!!!
I know what most Canucks would do!!!:D

Yeah!!!!! :laugh: :givebeer: :givebeer: :cheers:

riverview lodge looks okay and they start at 49 a night.

I'm a little gun shy of non-chain motels. I've stayed in some where I wished I had my sleeping bag so I wouldn't have to use their bedding. One time I went to the store and bought cleaning stuff. I couldn't find anywhere else to stay so cleaned the bathroom a little bit better.
Another one that I had to stay at for a couple of months, well, I went and bought a golf club to keep by the bed and stuck a chair under the door handle every night. I think my employer rented rooms there for a group price of $13.00 a night. Every other place had either loggers or pipeline workers filling it and we got there too late. Makes me shudder to think about it.:eek:

I'm a little gun shy of non-chain motels. I've stayed in some where I wished I had my sleeping bag so I wouldn't have to use their bedding. One time I went to the store and bought cleaning stuff. I couldn't find anywhere else to stay so cleaned the bathroom a little bit better.
Another one that I had to stay at for a couple of months, well, I went and bought a golf club to keep by the bed and stuck a chair under the door handle every night. I think my employer rented rooms there for a group price of $13.00 a night. Every other place had either loggers or pipeline workers filling it and we got there too late. Makes me shudder to think about it.:eek:

I've had some many great exp in hotels like that. When I use to travel around and judge gundog comps. They always put us in the crappest hotels. The thing is the guys who made the hotel arrangments were never runing dogs

+1 I've stayed in a few where I didn't want to touch any surfaces until I'd wiped them down with Lysol first. A couple of times they looked so bad from the outside that I asked to see the room first...and then spent the night in whatever vehicle I was driving. Ah...the good old days.:laugh:

attachment.php

We can always make a fire. There should be enough wood around for that.
It is snowing here in Auburn and it is supposed to keep on coming til Friday.

Wait till you get home its looking like a winter wonderland. The tree branches are sagging way down everything is white even had to clean off the satellite dish to watch the western channel.

White again here this morning and the weather forecast is snow snow rain rain,etc. If this keeps up I'll have to burn furniture, the seasoned wood is just about gone. Time for Tales of the Donner Party. :eek:

6 fresh inches this morning of snow. Its suppose to snow rain through friday. Took the plow off the tractor and snow tires off the wife's car monday. LOL

When it snows, I nomally get it here, but nothing this time... weird weather... I even got all the strawberries dug, broken up and transplanted yesterday!

I guess we had 1/2" or so yesterday but it was gone by the time I got home. My 3yr old daughter was sure excited about it though.

White again here this morning and the weather forecast is snow snow rain rain,etc. If this keeps up I'll have to burn furniture, the seasoned wood is just about gone. Time for Tales of the Donner Party. :eek:

+1 We're on our last row of seasoned wood too.
We have plenty for next year already.
We didn't have any power this morning and the youngest woke up with a sore throat so she has to go to the doc today.
Kids have school two hours late today.

+1 We're on our last row of seasoned wood too.
We have plenty for next year already.
We didn't have any power this morning and the youngest woke up with a sore throat so she has to go to the doc today.
Kids have school two hours late today.

Boy it must be going around, I had to break into next years stash last night.

I'm almost into my 10th cord... damn... and about to get into some mixed unseasoned/seasoned - never did expect to get this far into the stack...

Booked for Booker D's

We booked the River View lodge for the 2nd & 3rd. Would like to find your place late Friday and unload saws & stuff rather than have it done for me at the lodge.(back of my truck is open) Hope that would be alright with you. If you have a need for some tree climbing or a demo of let me know. The son in law loves that stuff and has the right gear. As we get closer to the time and you have a handle on what you may need please pm me and I will bring, pick up, or help fund as needed.........Bob

We booked the River View lodge for the 2nd & 3rd. Would like to find your place late Friday and unload saws & stuff rather than have it done for me at the lodge.(back of my truck is open) Hope that would be alright with you. If you have a need for some tree climbing or a demo of let me know. The son in law loves that stuff and has the right gear. As we get closer to the time and you have a handle on what you may need please pm me and I will bring, pick up, or help fund as needed.........Bob

Yes that is okay with me. We can put the stuff in the old house/shop. I don't know what time we will get started on sat. So everyone what time do you what to get started on sat. I do work sat until 12 but I could weasel out of that. lol

Latest posts

Back