Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, just booked everything. The wife's CC is singing a high pitch at the moment and is just slightly vibrating between thumb and forefinger. I'll be in the Super 8 in The Dalles. Bookerdog, if you would, PM me your mailing addy for receipt of the box-o-chainsaw.

Ian

Count me in.
Seen as the border allows me very little food to bring is there anything else thats needed, plates etc???
Bob

I forgot about plates bob. I tend to eat just with my hands. The wife says Im a slob or something. Paper plates and that stuff would be great.

Okay need a head count PM me or tell me here thanks.

If you nee a for sure, I am going to have to say no. Being in the irrigation business, may can be my busiest time of the year. At this rate we will still have snow on the ground so I might as well come. If I enjoy this visit half as much as I have enjoyed my first two weeks on AS, it would be worth it: Although, that would be about the first weekend we could get up and cut wood. I do need to figure out how to pay for my new 372xpw (hopefully). I will get bookerdog some elk strap if needed. Looks like there might be friends from KT that want to show us how to cook.:cheers:

Dang I need to get my sig as my Avatar. that is what I wanted. Sorry for the picks of 2.5 cords of seasoned tamrack on one truck each time. I know that is mean. Will try to fix

Last edited:
If you nee a for sure, I am going to have to say no. Being in the irrigation business, may can be my busiest time of the year. At this rate we will still have snow on the ground so I might as well come. If I enjoy this visit half as much as I have enjoyed my first two weeks on AS, it would be worth it: Although, that would be about the first weekend we could get up and cut wood. I do need to figure out how to pay for my new 372xpw (hopefully). I will get bookerdog some elk strap if needed. Looks like there might be friends from KT that want to show us how to cook.:cheers:

Dang I need to get my sig as my Avatar. that is what I wanted. Sorry for the picks of 2.5 cords of seasoned tamrack on one truck each time. I know that is mean. Will try to fix

I don't need to know for sure just getting a round about. Look forward to seeing you if you make it.

I'll be there. Already got my room booked at the Super 8 in The Dalles.

RiverRat2 is going to fly out to California and he'll probably ride up with me. If everything goes right I'll be in Friday night.

I'm giving it a go. Will arrive on Saturday and stay at motel. I'll leave on Sunday. I'll bring the Huckleberry Camp table, extra camp chairs, and whatever else I can think of. Perhaps some ####'s Porter which is brewed in Centralia would be good for sipping. Sipping because when I drink two of those porters, I have to have friends drive me home. Don't know what you all have for beer tolerance.:cheers:

I'll be there. Already got my room booked at the Super 8 in The Dalles.

RiverRat2 is going to fly out to California and he'll probably ride up with me. If everything goes right I'll be in Friday night.

Damn, RR2's comming? I'll have to hdie my 088:greenchainsaw:

Casual or formal attire? I'm thinking the pastel hickory shirt and coordinating earplugs will be approprate although a bit on the formal side. What wine goes with (it looks like maple) wood chips mixed with a bit of bar oil? My Emily Post book does not cover this type of affair. :)

Back