Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 with a firm maybe

Booker if the address is 441 Lacock-Kelchner Rd, Underwood, Skamania, Washington 98651, it's 218 miles for me (google maps). I need to touch base with my Lady but there will probably be 2 more camping in your field. My tent is 9 x 12, ample room for a few extra bodies inside.
I have 2 expedition kayaks (not good for white water) I'll bring if we attend also both bigger saws. Sounds like as many people kayak as cut wood.
I'll let you know either way.
Lou

Casual or formal attire? I'm thinking the pastel hickory shirt and coordinating earplugs will be approprate although a bit on the formal side. What wine goes with (it looks like maple) wood chips mixed with a bit of bar oil? My Emily Post book does not cover this type of affair. :)

I think any wine in a box works with wood chips...lol

Last edited:
Booker if the address is 441 Lacock-Kelchner Rd, Underwood, Skamania, Washington 98651, it's 218 miles for me (google maps). I need to touch base with my Lady but there will probably be 2 more camping in your field. My tent is 9 x 12, ample room for a few extra bodies inside.
I have 2 expedition kayaks (not good for white water) I'll bring if we attend also both bigger saws. Sounds like as many people kayak as cut wood.
I'll let you know either way.
Lou

Great hope you can make it.

Casual or formal attire? I'm thinking the pastel hickory shirt and coordinating earplugs will be approprate although a bit on the formal side. What wine goes with (it looks like maple) wood chips mixed with a bit of bar oil? My Emily Post book does not cover this type of affair. :)

:hmm3grin2orange: Please don't use the word "affair"...my wife is reluctant to let me out of her sight as it is.

Looks like If I come I'll be alone [dissappointed, horny smiley] . Book I can arrive noonish Friday and am willing to help you with any setup needed before the multitudes arrive Saturday. All you need do is ask.
Lou

Hey Trinity, I see you snooping there :) . Are you going to make it down?

Ian

i do miss the smell of chainsaw fumes... watching grown men & women turn trees into sawdust... but ya know, i'm simply a spectator... the east coast boys were smart enough not to trust me with a chainsaw... i only recorded the times...

sigh...

i dunno... it's tempting... :)

i do miss the smell of chainsaw fumes... watching grown men & women turn trees into sawdust... but ya know, i'm simply a spectator... the east coast boys were smart enough not to trust me with a chainsaw... i only recorded the times...

sigh...

i dunno... it's tempting... :)

Ahhhhh...quit being coy. Just get yourself down there. There'll even be a couple of southern accents around so you'll feel right at home.

Good to see you on AS again.

The better half bought me a raincoat. I haven't owned one of those in years. She figures the happier I am, the more likely it is that she will be happy. Smart lady... LOL

Ian

Last edited:
Back