Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't you have anything dirty or torn? heck, I only have one "going out with wife" outfit... and the rest, well.. let's just say - I fit in... ;)

Yup...despite Slowp's attempt to put us all in pastels I'm just wearing the same clothes I'd wear to work...or to town...or to the store...or to just about anywhere else.

The last time I wore a suit I had to go to a wedding and a funeral all in the same week...and both were depressing. I gave the suit away and used the necktie to patch a broken spot in the pasture fence.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't you have anything dirty or torn? heck, I only have one "going out with wife" outfit... and the rest, well.. let's just say - I fit in... ;)

Yeah!!!!! He does!!!!! but Cindi fits in better!!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh, anybody like huckleberry pie? I had to cook the frozen ones last November because the freezer quit, but I canned some of last year's crop so can use them. I buy the crust because if I made it, we'd have to use a saw to cut the pie.

We had some good snow over the weekend but it's about gone now.

attachment.php

My snowman project under construction:

attachment.php

Finished snowman:

attachment.php

Project came in on time and under budget. Pic of snowman with happy client.

Last edited:
Well alittle over a month away. I guess since some wives are coming I better get a portapotty. Will order one up for the weekend.

Here's the weather for today where I was. The sun never shines there. I had to hit the hot tub as soon as I got home. Twinkle and I were requested for opening this road. There's a couple of hangups that I couldn't get down but they are pretty secure. Lots of filing due to dirty wood and snow hiding the location of the ground. We gotter done. I will bring a monetary donation for the facilities. Kind of thought a donation would be nice anyway as you are using fuel and equipment to move stuff around--no?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Slowp, all the road clearing you do just looks downright fun.

I carried a 346 in my truck for awhile cause I was just too lazy to get it out when I got finished cutting wood. I ended up having to cut a small tree out of the road one morning by headlight. Had a guy pull up behind me and he couldn't wait the 5 minutes for me to drag it clear. He turned around and drove 15 minutes extra to get out the other way.

Ian

Slowp, all the road clearing you do just looks downright fun.

I carried a 346 in my truck for awhile cause I was just too lazy to get it out when I got finished cutting wood. I ended up having to cut a small tree out of the road one morning by headlight. Had a guy pull up behind me and he couldn't wait the 5 minutes for me to drag it clear. He turned around and drove 15 minutes extra to get out the other way.

Ian

You are welcome to come out and swamp. Pretty soon this month you can take the saw test, sign an agreement, and VOLUNTEER! Then you too can have fun and frivolity in the forest. Just don't kick my Twinkle saw. :)

You are welcome to come out and swamp. Pretty soon this month you can take the saw test, sign an agreement, and VOLUNTEER! Then you too can have fun and frivolity in the forest. Just don't kick my Twinkle saw. :)

Where do you do that? Sounds like something I would be interested in doing!

Its suppose to get all the way up to 58 today. Who knows it might be to hot on the first week in may.

+100!!!!

Oh, anybody like huckleberry pie? I had to cook the frozen ones last November because the freezer quit, but I canned some of last year's crop so can use them. I buy the crust because if I made it, we'd have to use a saw to cut the pie.

Well Yeah Huckleberry is good!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back