Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Trinity you need some good ol neighbors to help you out.
Do you have any near to give you a ride out?
If we were closer I would come and get you.

i know you would come get me... i'm just still so new to the area, pretty limited on my personal contacts around here... and i live in an area where everyone pretty much keeps to themselves... Spring thaw is coming... i just know it

I didn't, and it snowed again here hast night.

I was going to dig out parts of my driveway today(the wife feels trapped ;)) but it's now rock-hard shards of ice, some 8 inches tall.. Oh well, supposed to melt again mid next week.

Anybody dig Trinity out of the snow yet? Hope we get her out in time for the GTG.

Hmmmm Spring Thaw will come... i am due at work on Monday... we shall see... i have called a certain someone for moral support a couple of times, but that person checks the caller ID and won't answer the phone!

Mr Wonderful says he'll get the car out on Sunday night when he gets back... but we'll see. And as Andy has posted here, snow snow snow is in the forecast.

Today is DAy #18 of my captivity.

I was going to dig out parts of my driveway today(the wife feels trapped ;)) but it's now rock-hard shards of ice, some 8 inches tall.. Oh well, supposed to melt again mid next week.

i just looked out the sliding glass door at our pond-- and no snow here. Sorry you got some Andy... i just looked in the cupboard-- out of coffee here. Blast! the beginning of the indignities is starting...

No coffee... THAT would be problem for me... I'd hike to the main road an thumb a ride to Safeway:(

I haven't seen open water for over a month now.

It's not so bad. At least everything is bright white again - no yellow snow to be seen anywhere;)

Last edited:
No coffee... THAT would be problem for me... I'd hike to the main road an thumb a ride to Safeway:(

I haven't seen open water for over a month now.

Our pond is still covered with ice... and with my bum leg, no hiking... i just found a can with some sacrilege called De-caf, but simply can't face that. will have to rough it... :dizzy:

I have a vision of Trin going though the recycing bin draining the drips out of old coke cans:greenchainsaw:

Oh no... the vision has changed.. one of the coke gulpers was also a 'baccy chew/spitter..:(

i will be doing a search & seizure of cola products left in the outside fridge... we have frequent BBQs in the summer and people forget things here LOL... i will be liberating something soon... :clap:

We put Excedrin tablets in de-caf once. It was horrible...but it got our hearts started at least. We sent a choker setter to town for Folgers after that.

We got another inch or so last night too.
The other stuff left over from the last snows is all crunchy and hard.
The neighbor had to drive his mother in laws van up the hill and Brian said the tires were spinning and screaming but he got he van up the hill.
The four wheel drive got up no problem.
We're waiting for the heat wave of 48 to show up.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back