Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I will post more later but, while its light I have some wood splitting to do the wife says.LOL

I personally want to thank everyone for coming down and making my weekend a wonderful time. My brother in law was giving me crap all the time he was helping me get logs down. But he was just like a kid in a candy store. Me and my wife want to thankyou for just being wonderful people. We are already thinking of planning a fall one.

I (Wendy) gotta tell you all that Jay was unmercifully teasing Bookerdog about this event. He thought he better make an appearance to be polite and he ended up not coming back home the whole weekend - except to sleep! lol Glad to see everyone had such a good time. :clap:

I (Wendy) gotta tell you all that Jay was unmercifully teasing Bookerdog about this event. He thought he better make an appearance to be polite and he ended up not coming back home the whole weekend - except to sleep! lol Glad to see everyone had such a good time. :clap:

J woman maybe that was a good thing........

Trip up the hill

Tim let somebody drop a tree up.
attachment.php

attachment.php

What we call a PNW wedge
attachment.php

Do ya want me to post pic of the stump or let everybody assume its the typical perfect PNW Humboldt.

Last edited:

Hey Wendy it was good to meet you too!!!!:clap: and yes we had a blast!!!!:clap:

Here you go 2k

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can't see the first pic but the last shows me you have some sense, just keep it going!

My hats off to you and your family for hosting the event, even though I didn't, I would have liked to join. Ya'll had a great showing, awesome. You would of had to pull me out of the track hoe and dozer, no way I would have been running saws with those around.:cheers:

I can't see the first pic but the last shows me you have some sense, just keep it going!

My hats off to you and your family for hosting the event, even though I didn't, I would have liked to join. Ya'll had a great showing, awesome. You would of had to pull me out of the track hoe and dozer, no way I would have been running saws with those around.:cheers:

It was a saw fest, not a hoe down :) :) :)

Wow Awesome pictures. Looks like everyone had a blast and Bookerdog hosts a good party.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back