Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of the little boy that recieved the chainsaw. Thanks Lakeside

attachment.php

This is 4 yr old Zachary and he absolutely adores Jay. Jay is his super hero, he actually has a construction figure he plays with that he named Jay. :laugh: Fun kid with LOTS of energy! :)

This is 4 yr old Zachary and he absolutely adores Jay. Jay is his super hero, he actually has a construction figure he plays with that he named Jay. :laugh: Fun kid with LOTS of energy! :)

He needs some real boots. Those are going to fill up with chips.:)

LOLOL!!!!!!:clap:

Now look who needs to get out more!!!!!! :dizzy: :clap:

Hey you...I've been getting out plenty. Way more than I want to. Only problem is, most of the places I've been getting out to are on fire right now.

We're trying to grab what wood we have on the ground and get it down the hill before it gets turned to charcoal. We have fires all around us this year...one of the worst fire seasons I've seen.

I ran Cat on a fire last week, cutting breaks and opening up roads to water holes. Looks like I'll probably be doing more of the same.

The only good thing about being on a fire is that it sure as hell cuts down on my cigarette smoking. :)

Hey you...I've been getting out plenty. Way more than I want to. Only problem is, most of the places I've been getting out to are on fire right now.

We're trying to grab what wood we have on the ground and get it down the hill before it gets turned to charcoal. We have fires all around us this year...one of the worst fire seasons I've seen.

I ran Cat on a fire last week, cutting breaks and opening up roads to water holes. Looks like I'll probably be doing more of the same.

The only good thing about being on a fire is that it sure as hell cuts down on my cigarette smoking. :)

I bet,,,, I've been watching it on the news,,,,, You be safe out there,,,,,, I've been posting with Mrs Big J thinking I was talking to J,,,, awwwwww never mind!!!!!!!:dizzy:

I bet,,,, I've been watching it on the news,,,,, You be safe out there,,,,,, I've been posting with Mrs Big J thinking I was talking to J,,,, awwwwww never mind!!!!!!!:dizzy:

ROFL...Have another beer or two. Have a couple for me, too. Don't have more than a couple for me though...when I drink too much I tend to get rowdy. :cheers:

It hit 90 something here yesterday. I scrounged up the fans and have the fan airconditioning system going full bore. We start requiring fire equipment tomorrow. That's the only restriction here. Maybe the snow will melt some more. Maybe I'll call some friends and suggest we go and practice kayak half rolls today.

It hit 90 something here yesterday. I scrounged up the fans and have the fan airconditioning system going full bore. We start requiring fire equipment tomorrow. That's the only restriction here. Maybe the snow will melt some more. Maybe I'll call some friends and suggest we go and practice kayak half rolls today.

Be careful! There was a rescue yesterday for a kayaker on the Green River and the Green is way down from what it was a couple weeks ago when they had another rescue.

My son in law has been down there fighting the fires with the forest service. He has a couple days break coming this week and then will probably be sent back down again.
Stay safe Bob.
It was too hot here yesterday and to think a little over a month ago we were still burning in the wood stove :dizzy:
Stopped by the Buckley log show yesterday but didn't stay long as the Grandson was getting tired and needed a nap.
Got the hubby a shirt though.
They are pretty cool this year.:clap: :clap:

We survived the first kayaking of the year. My mishap was when I got out of the boat for the lunch stop, and much to my surprise, it was not knee high but waist high water. It felt good though. I packed in a hurry so didn't put the camera in and of course, we were able to watch a spat between a big old bald eagle and a crow over some kind of unidentifiable food. The eagle was eating it while perched on a stuck log and the crow was annoying him. This wouldn't happen if a camera was along. I must now go and unload Da Flame and all the accessories. I'm also anxiously awaiting to see if the SPF 45 worked. :eek:

My son in law has been down there fighting the fires with the forest service. He has a couple days break coming this week and then will probably be sent back down again.
Stay safe Bob.
It was too hot here yesterday and to think a little over a month ago we were still burning in the wood stove :dizzy:
Stopped by the Buckley log show yesterday but didn't stay long as the Grandson was getting tired and needed a nap.
Got the hubby a shirt though.
They are pretty cool this year.:clap: :clap:
Hey Mntaingal, i was planning on getting to Buckley-- was going to message you to see if we could meet up-- but one of my knitting friends got into a tussel with one of her goats 10 days ago, shattered her right leg-- so i spent the weekend spelling her family... we had great fun! but perhaps i'll make it to the next show i found...

and Bob-- like she said, stay safe...

Hey Mntaingal, i was planning on getting to Buckley-- was going to message you to see if we could meet up-- but one of my knitting friends got into a tussel with one of her goats 10 days ago, shattered her right leg-- so i spent the weekend spelling her family... we had great fun! but perhaps i'll make it to the next show i found...

and Bob-- like she said, stay safe...

Yes ma'am...I will. Getting ready to head out the door right now...another day on the big yellow machine. They give us old guys the easy stuff, though, and since I've already heard the sound of my own bones breaking I've learned to be careful.

Hey...you don't get to be this old by doing dumb things. Welllll...not more than once or twice anyway.:)

Gologit, are you running the shovel? Or is it a long drive? It says 12:28AM.
We had a thunderstorm and a few raindrops last night but not enough to make the air conditioning kick on. :mad:

Latest posts

Back