• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pair of Stihl 020's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I found this pair of Stihl 020 AV's in my pile of saws and do not foresee having a use for them in the near future. I know nothing of the history of either saw and have not done anything to either (including cleaning them off). This is a case of what you see is what you get with no claims being made beyond that. However, I did put my compression tester on each and the PHO is blowing 170 pounds and the saw with the bar is blowing 140.

Both are 020AV's though I suspect the PHO saw is an AVE but the tag is missing. You are buying both saws in as is condition and I will send the bar on the older saw as well. Note that the brake handle and filter cover are missing off the older saw. Price is $100 plus shipping to your door, I have boxed the saws and they weigh 22 pounds on my bathroom scale. Shipping will be via USPS from Zip Code 40509 if you want to calculate the cost.

Stihl020pair1_zps3061cd06.jpg

Stihl020pair2_zpsbab2a101.jpg

Stihl020pair3_zps4f204c10.jpg

Stihl020pair4_zps4dde2f30.jpg

Stihl020pair5_zpsf31c654c.jpg

Stihl020pair6_zps4d7a28f7.jpg

Latest posts

Back