Partner 5000 part needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some partner/pioneer parts recently. I don't think I have a brake band but I will check tomorrow or Monday. I have several parts so you might want to keep my information for future reference. Thanks Tom

bama said:
I need a brake band for my 490 Jonsered and the part is the same as the Partner 5000. I have tried George Blake and a few others with no luck. I am getting one that will work for a little while from retoocs555, but it won't last long.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Brad

Hmm... I didn't know that those were the same saw. I have 2 of those partners. I'll see if the brake bands are there and if so any better than the one on the 490.

The Jonny 490/590 rotated parts with Partner 500/5000 there was a Poulan too, but I forgot the model number. 50 Rancher rotated some of the parts too...

bama said:
Do Husky and Jonsered share the same part number system? I have never looked at Husky part numbers.

I don't think that they do, but some of the more knowledgeable folks here might know different.

Latest posts

Back