Partner 5000....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a big help, let me know
I see that the 490 has a little vent tank and the partner doesnt. Wonder what the deal with that is. Check out the parts diagrams

Did you not read post #96 that I posted?

The rubber grommet is used to let you insert the hard plastic end of the check valve into. If you don't have the original vent or plan to use it, the grommet isn't going to help very much.

Like I also said you can just pull a piece of fuel line through that hole instead of using the grommet. I told you where you could get those parts already.
HOP-503164001
That is the part number for the vent valve. Any Husqvarna dealer can order it .

There are other ways around this too, pull a line through it and use a grub screw in the line like Stihl used or use a Poulan barb and duckbill in the tank.

Did you not read post #96 that I posted?

The rubber grommet is used to let you insert the hard plastic end of the check valve into. If you don't have the original vent or plan to use it, the grommet isn't going to help very much.

Like I also said you can just pull a piece of fuel line through that hole instead of using the grommet. I told you where you could get those parts already.
HOP-503164001
That is the part number for the vent valve. Any Husqvarna dealer can order it .

There are other ways around this too, pull a line through it and use a grub screw in the line like Stihl used or use a Poulan barb and duckbill in the tank.
I don't have any of the parts or they are no good. I have tried pulling fuel line through the holes. Only regular fuel line is to small for the holes and 3/8s line is to large which is why I need the grommets

Back