• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Partner oil pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old pardner

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Needed an oil pump partner 5000 with the fine pointed threads not the flat threads or if somebody has a worm gear removal tool to pm please thank you

Jo, You can make up a crude but effective worm puller by a trip to your local hardware store. This is what I started with and works good. Check HL Supply site on tech advice. That's where I started from. Husqvarna also makes a Cadillac tool too. As far as oil pumps I have a NOS and good used ones from Johnny Red 490/590's. Same pump and worms. PM me with questions or whatever. I'll try and help of I can. BTW that ball bearing is for the end of the crank so you don't mess your threads up on the crank with the forcing bolt. You know what I mean? Always measure worm location on crank before pulling.

Attachments

• IMG_20200129_171125866.jpg
    IMG_20200129_171125866.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
If you have any pumps you would like to part with I’ve bought 4 pumps now none of them worked and I just pulled the adjustable one out of the 500 you sold me and walaa presto oil came out haven’t cut with it yet but I was about to give up my chainsaw pro (my uncle) did give up I had to buy a manual now I understand it.
and the S55 runs great I leaned it out a lil but I put a new chain 20” bar on it and was very happy with it quite surprised did u do all the work on it

Back