parts for husky 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terry2tmd

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have three of these saws I absolutely love them, of the three I only have enough parts to make one of them run at a time. I am using them to cut firewood professionally. The real problem is that Husqvarna no longer makes parts for this saw.
I am having problems with a plastic piece part # 501 60 14-01, they break really easy, and I need a couple to get all my saws running. Is there any one with a idea for adapting linkage from another saw, or is there some place out there that deals in these hard to get obsolete parts?
Anyone out there who can help me out I love this saw, not much out there that has this kind of power.:chainsaw::chainsaw:

Last edited:
first of all, do you have the broken bits, can they be epoxyed back together?

second, it looks like that part was also on the husky 480. so i would be looking on ebay for parts etc for both 2100-2101 and 480.

and id post this in the chainsaw forum. more will see it.

good luck,
Serg

2100 Throttle fix

I am already running a epoxied piece, I been seriously looking in all the places you suggested, I found one that came off a old Partner that looks really close. But it isn't a sure thing. I was wondering if I could use the trigger and cable from a 372 but it looks like I would have to replace the carb or the carb shaft. There has to be a way around this.

fixin' the throttle

I also have a buddy that runs a small screw machine shop. I am considering taking it to him, if nothing else I can get a piece of delron, and make one but I like your aluminum it would take some patients to fabricate, but it would be tough. Thanks I appreciate your help.

Back