Pic Albums

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumper, i'll have some more pics soon:angel:
Rob, post some pics of you felling with your new saw!!!:Eye:

I'll have too beat my friends digital cam away from him for a few day's but I will do......Stumper try the Dell 3120:D

Later Rob.....

Ryan,

Dude calm down I have to either get my friends cam or break down and sent my girlfriend to go and buy one don't worry I'll post some as soon as I can:D

Later Rob....

just messing with you. if i had known that i was going to be up a tree today i would have brought my camera. climbed up 25' into my friends oak this afternoon to remove a large limb that was rubbing against the other part of the trunk. i used my 346 since i didn't have my climbing saw with me. when i cut that limb i had about 200 ants fall down my shirt!!!!:eek: :angry: i guess thats what i get for laughing at you yesterday. since you don't have a cam i guess that i'll just have to come up and take the pics for you:D

How did it feel when all the ant's attacked you,probally not as bad as yellow jackets:( ...Well I gotta go my girlfriend wants to go out tonight you know the so called BOSS at least that what she thinks....Talk to ya tomorrow

Later Rob..

it felt great..... how the h@ll do you think it felt????? got bit close to 20 times before i got my shirt off!!:angry:

Rob, your right though, not as bad as yellow jackets but they more than made up for it by sheer nubers:cry: what i hate are hornets. got stung by one on my fore head once:(

Ryan,

Gettin stung on the fore head must have hurt for a few days,one of my friends last week was out fellin some oak and he dropped the tree and statrd bucking it up and low and behold he ran the bar right through a hornets nest in the tree one of them flew into his MOUTH :eek: and stung him on his tongue I guess he had to go to the hospital and get some shots to relieve the swelling..

Later Rob....

Rob, when you get stung if you'll keep a bottle of amona in the truck w/ you and put it on the sting asap then it doesn't hurt but for about 20min and then not very bad at all, takes the pain out imdeatly:angel:

what did you fell today Rob??? stihl working on that 20 acre tract???

Ryan,

I'am still working on the 20 acre tract but I'm only gonna be there till friday, tomorrow and thursday and I'll be all done felling and skidding then it'll just be chipping friday and load up and move on...:D How about yourself...?Speaking of that I gotta go to Bed...Later

Later Rob..

small job tomorrow:rolleyes: good thing i don't depend on my job with this tree company for a living huh??:cool:

Back