Pictures of the Stihl MS362.... but for real this time.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well considering the 362 is going to destroy the 357 sales even worse than the 361 did you better care my Swedish friend,LOLOL

I am waiting for the 562xp (or whatever) that is replacing the 357xp - I never was impressed by the 357xp, and made lots of "enemies" because of that! :cheers:

So far I have no clue if Husky or Stihl did the better "strato" job in the 60cc class........:greenchainsaw:

I am waiting for the 562xp (or whatever) that is replacing the 357xp - I never was impressed by the 357xp, and made lots of "enemies" because of that! :cheers:

So far I have no clue if Husky or Stihl did the better "strato" job in the 60cc class........:greenchainsaw:

Welp all I can tell ya is that 362 has more pull in the cut than the 361, winds up good. Not sure what the max rpms on it are but in the cut it pulls real well.

I ran a couple of 357's, I thought they were on even ground with the 361, didn't really see much differance between the two. You will see, hear, and feel a quite abit of differance with the 362,:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good looking Saw!

And it appears there is room for a Holley 550 in there! LOL!
At least plumbing for nitrous.:D

Gotta give John Deere credit for designing what appears to be a good saw! LOL!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I was thinking the same thing about the amount of room there by the carb.

Stihl is doing their cover designing just like dodge, chevy, and ford are: going away from the square corners and lines to a space shuttle lookin rounded edge POS look. I like the old style covers-BOLD

but if it runs worth a darn then looks dont mean squat

What are we looking at for price on one of these ms362's?If the MS362 at 13lbs. goes for $100.00 more than the MS361 you might as well get a 372XP at 13.4 lbs. or a red 2171.

AV?...... Smoooooooth

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Time will tell if Stihls springs are any better than Huskys but so far so good with the others. :cheers:

Man...... Stihl is making that thing look more like a husqvarna every time they improve it, I guess they know a good thing when they see it :greenchainsaw:

why so heavy? 59cc = 13 lbs? my 75cc weighs about that

stihl 362:
59 cc/4.6 hp/13 lbs

husky 372xpw:
74.7 cc/ 5.4 hp/13.4 lbs

uh oh.all the stihl fans will be after me now tehetehe.(hey it's ok guys.I'm a fan of both very much.please be easy lol)
but seriously.I'm just saying.
(specs from both US sites.check 'em out)

Last edited:
price of no concern to this group, even if there is a better saw for the money atleast when it comes to the 361 and possibly the 362, but the 362 may prove to be or not to be ounce theyre out getn test drivn in the real world

price of no concern to this group, even if there is a better saw for the money atleast when it comes to the 361 and possibly the 362, but the 362 may prove to be or not to be ounce theyre out getn test drivn in the real world

A $100 bucks for a ground u new saw, vibbed, filtered well, strato engine, seems a real deal, but setting next to a 361 I wonder what would sell better?

I am very happy with my 361 .

Latest posts

Back