Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i have a problem. When searching for a coil for my P60 I came across these. The thing is, i know they wont help to fix the P60 but they had to be saved.
Besides, it was only money and a three and a half hour round trip.
View attachment 947294View attachment 947295
Sweet pile of parts, they will sell if you have the time and patience with eBay sales.

I have been contacted by a fellow member that is looking for starter side parts for his FarmLite saw, you all know, the typical wear out items. Anyone have anything left? I have totally exhausted all my spare starter parts, last time I needed some Chris ,aka DSS managed to find me enough to rebuild a Farmsaw for another member. The member is bob kern and I think he is a bit shy to ask on here. He is located in Martinsvill Indiana and I can get his shipping info if anyone can help out.

I actually have a FarmsawII apart here today trying to get the recoil working again, paring off some worm flakes /curls with a sharp knife, lubing the recoil spring in the hopes It will work for a while longer. It was being run without the decomp lever so its been strained.

I have been contacted by a fellow member that is looking for starter side parts for his FarmLite saw, you all know, the typical wear out items. Anyone have anything left? I have totally exhausted all my spare starter parts, last time I needed some Chris ,aka DSS managed to find me enough to rebuild a Farmsaw for another member. The member is bob kern and I think he is a bit shy to ask on here. He is located in Martinsvill Indiana and I can get his shipping info if anyone can help out.

l had contact Bob earlier about a side cover l had for sale.

l have a set of 473961 rings . Their was a member here looking for a new set for his Farmsaw. Anyone know who it was?
Other than me, can`t remember any one else. Thanks for the set I got from you, thought I needed them for the saw I was working on today but it turned out this saw was not damaged internally as I was told it was. I will post some pics a little later.

Latest posts

Back