Please read this thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just a big heads up. There is an add one craigslist in spokane Wa. with pic's of my saws in
my shop. The pic has a Mono chainsaw sign in the upper right corner. I don't know how
to do links. So if one of you members can that would be great. This idiot is probably looking
for a fish to send funds for a saw he doesn't have. So beware. Pic's must have been stolen
from one of the chainsaw forums. Probably this site as the others i belong to were no around
at the time the pic was taken.

Lee

Wow, what's the chance you'd stumble onto that?

I don't know how people that purposely lie and deceive to steal other people's hard earned money for their own gain can live with themselves.

Just a big heads up. There is an add one craigslist in spokane Wa. with pic's of my saws in
my shop. The pic has a Mono chainsaw sign in the upper right corner. I don't know how
to do links. So if one of you members can that would be great. This idiot is probably looking
for a fish to send funds for a saw he doesn't have. So beware. Pic's must have been stolen
from one of the chainsaw forums. Probably this site as the others i belong to were no around
at the time the pic was taken.

Lee

This one? http://spokane.craigslist.org/tls/5690636446.html

Ron

His number is listed on a number of gun sites trying to sell glocks. Copy the number directly to google and search. It shows up a lot. Use the dots as he does inhis add and also with dashes in a separate search.

His number is listed on a number of gun sites trying to sell glocks. Copy the number directly to google and search. It shows up a lot. Use the dots as he does inhis add and also with dashes in a separate search.

Saw that as well, there was an ad from 2014 for a $1600 AK.

Latest posts

Back