Ported 70cc work saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustang Im pretty sure the secret is between his ears and travels through his hand to that grinder he buried in that 372 cylinder!!:ices_rofl::bowdown:

372 s are known for being fast, WHEN PORTED. Likely one of the saws that responds best to porting.
A ported 372 and a ported 440/460 hybrid have to be about the top all around performers for wt out there. A heavier saw is too much for limbing and a smaller saw can not buck wood like these guys.

372 s are known for being fast, WHEN PORTED. Likely one of the saws that responds best to porting.
A ported 372 and a ported 440/460 hybrid have to be about the top all around performers for wt out there. A heavier saw is too much for limbing and a smaller saw can not buck wood like these guys.

Hey mike how many 044s and 372s have you ran ?

More 044/440s than 372s, but I also pay attention to what others post. If you disagree with my assessment, please share, I'd welcome your opinion since you use and own so many saws.

So let's hear it, where do you think I'm wrong?

Husky FTW :clap:

That's been stated by a lot of people. Huskies for racing and winning and stihls for work. Some of them owned stihl shops or worked in them. The 365, 372, and 3120s are hard to beat on the racing stuff. I've run a few hybrids and tons of 440/460s and mostly they won't beat a 372 even when it's giving up 5 cc.

Was someone asking about a fast cutting saw? :chop: :cool:[/QUOTE]
That is a fast saw there for sure.....but its not exactly on pump gas either from memory of the video and post a few years back of the guy running it.;)

That's been stated by a lot of people. Huskies for racing and winning and stihls for work. Some of them owned stihl shops or worked in them. The 365, 372, and 3120s are hard to beat on the racing stuff. I've run a few hybrids and tons of 440/460s and mostly they won't beat a 372 even when it's giving up 5 cc.

I never understood the labels..

Latest posts

Back