Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jakers

Jakers

Owner - Arbor Jake's Tree Service, LLC
.....and, at last, a full woodshed :biggrinbounce2:.....

attachment.php

kinda looks like one of your row end support 2x2s gave up the ghost there...

Mac88

Mac88

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yea, I see the one you're talkin' about. I had to blow up the pic and put my "real close-up" glasses on. I can still pass the eye exam, but my close-up sucks. That's why I carry 2 pairs of glasses. Bifocals to see down the road and the instrument panel, and another for reading. :(

NHlocal

NHlocal

Addicted to ArboristSite
Some where in the back woods of New Hampshire.
kinda looks like one of your row end support 2x2s gave up the ghost there...

No the 2x2 stringer between the tool and the reflector.

I see it, Does look like it's broke. about halfway down between the garden tool and reflector. May be a camera distortion too.

Yea, I see the one you're talkin' about. I had to blow up the pic and put my "real close-up" glasses on. I can still pass the eye exam, but my close-up sucks. That's why I carry 2 pairs of glasses. Bifocals to see down the road and the instrument panel, and another for reading. :(

It ain't broke but it does have a good bend in it. If it lets go I'll post a pic of the "aftermath", hold me to it. :hmm3grin2orange:
.....time to put wood in the stove, make coffee, get ready for work.....

Wolfen

Wolfen

ArboristSite Operative
Ya know I have this little inner suburbia splitting area that's compact enough to fit in my back yard, there's pictures of it on here, but I keep seeing everything your guys have and the big open spaces and yall make me envious, Its not the huge wood pile areas, its the huge spaces, I grew up in the country from day 1 till I joined the Navy, been stuck here ever since, and is there anybody out there who has any idea how bad I miss the country?

Jere39

Jere39

Outdoorsman and Pup
. AS Supporting Member.

The two larger piles are 100% Red Oak, that very small pile just on the right of the picture is a "Mixed Hardwood" pile of everything else I get: Maple, Beech, White Oak, even some Dogwood.
In the 25 acres I roam daily I know of one lonely Ash tree, and it is healthy, though has the potential to impinge on my power line in 10 or so years, so I'll leave it for now as kind of a natural museum piece.

Incomplete

Incomplete

ArboristSite Guru
Ya know I have this little inner suburbia splitting area that's compact enough to fit in my back yard, there's pictures of it on here, but I keep seeing everything your guys have and the big open spaces and yall make me envious, Its not the huge wood pile areas, its the huge spaces, I grew up in the country from day 1 till I joined the Navy, been stuck here ever since, and is there anybody out there who has any idea how bad I miss the country?

THIS guy does. HATE the city. I told my wife our next place is in the country. She agreed.

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite

There is no way I could live in the city, or have a neighbor 8 feet away.:msp_w00t:

Latest posts