Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....just went out and took a few pics, we got a few inches of snow last night/this morning, just enough light left to see.....

.....the "big white lump" right in front of the woodshed is the load of Oak I brought up from my Church property Saturday, which now needs to be stacked into my woodshed, sure am happy my son is back home from college for Christmas break.....:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

My woodpile

Ok tried a few test runs on the pics so hope this works. My woodpile from a few years ago. Not for personal consumption, for sale. I burn all the shorts and not so good pieces

Got wood???

[video=youtube;1x6uL-5F7ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6uL-5F7ec[/video]

Sorry, bout all I got recently...
Been working on saws...

Hedgerow, that's a great video of how a saw should sound unloaded at WOT and in the cut! 4-stroking very nice unloaded and cleans up smooth in the cut! Thanks for posting Brother! Good looking operation in the background also.

My old area is now slap full, can't fit no mo or it will spill out into the drive..

attachment.php

sose I had to start a new area, this is over by the cluckeraptor containment compound...with my assistant Vanna showing the lovely prizes.....

attachment.php

...so any way, driving back and forth with this week's score loads, I am thinking, "self, dang, just dang, you REALLY need a big saw. You got all the rest of this big pine, the big pine still to cut in the back yard, the real big redoak tree to finish felling and cutting, all the oak and hickory down, then all the rest of the big swamp wood tornado downs....so, what to get, what to shoot for" ....I look down at the tractor dash and see this right when I am thinking all of this....

attachment.php

Zogger, where you located in North GA? I'm pretty much in Rome, GA myself.

Hedgerow, that's a great video of how a saw should sound unloaded at WOT and in the cut! 4-stroking very nice unloaded and cleans up smooth in the cut! Thanks for posting Brother! Good looking operation in the background also.

I run all my saws as fat as I can get away with... It's pretty hot here in the summer...
It helps em run cooler... :rock:

Latest posts

Back