• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Posting questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason6586

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hello, for some reason when I open an ad of mine I can’t post a comment since there is no place to type at the end of the last page and also I cannot click on the thread tools link since it’s black, am I doing something wrong or what?

Thanks

hello, for some reason when I open an ad of mine I can’t post a comment since there is no place to type at the end of the last page and also I cannot click on the thread tools link since it’s black, am I doing something wrong or what?

Thanks
Ok, I'm confused.

Do you mean that you posted an ad in the TP & now you can't answer/post again ?

Or do you mean that you cannot post in any of the threads in the TP?

You can always send someone a Private Message(PM) by clicking on their avatar & clicking on "start a conversation"

It's also possible that you may not be logged in even though you think you are.

Thanks
Jason, this happens to me, on occasion, due to limited bandwidth. The work-around has been to hit reply in (any) above post and then delete the <HTML/> stuff.

Latest posts

Back