poulan 3400 rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madman39

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just got my hands on a 3400 for 40$. It was in good shape except for the piston, it was junk and the cylinder was scored on the intake side.
"NEED HELP WITH WHAT TO DO AND PARTS"

Rep will be a flying. Pics on way!!!!!! Trying to keep these saws alive.

Lot of help for you posted in the Poulan thread. Guys on there willing to help. Parts depend. Piston is NLA. Cylinder still available from Poulan. There's a set on eBay right now that goes off tomorrow. Air filters still available. As you inventory what your needs are, help will arrive.

green poulan anti vibe 3400

A few years ago I received a 3400 from my wife's grandpa. It worked great that first year and cut a lot of wood. The next year, the chain kept throwing, my mech. could not figure it out, so I stashed it and bought a new Jonsered. Recently, I thought I would take the saw apart and have a look. The worst that could happen is ending up in pile of parts. I have no idea how these things work, or what the problem may be. Hoping you guys can give me some help and guidance.

Thanks

Jakal

I think I have a piston and or cylinder from a 3400. I will have to check later today and see what I have for you.

That would be awesome man, hit me up and there will be a money order in the mail!!!!I'm trying to learn the new website!:angry:

Lot of help for you posted in the Poulan thread. Guys on there willing to help. Parts depend. Piston is NLA. Cylinder still available from Poulan. There's a set on eBay right now that goes off tomorrow. Air filters still available. As you inventory what your needs are, help will arrive.

Yup.Poulan Thread is where you need to go. Most guys have a least 1 3400 and will be able to direct you for parts.

Latest posts

Back