• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold poulan pro 475/505 Jonsered 2077/2083

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Parts parts parts. Take a look. only $225 for all. Come and get them here or send a buddy, no shipping. I should just take the time to put one together and sell it for $400 and be money ahead, but I would still have parts to get rid of. This way you will get something valuable to work with. No splitting up parts unless you want to pay $400 for just some of it LOL. Mike475 505 2077 2083 001.jpg 475 505 2077 2083 002.jpg 475 505 2077 2083 003.jpg

I see it is missing what I need here. :cry: How many good crankshafts in the lot?

I have 4 needing crankshafts big end out.

Everything else I have already. :sweet:

I'd still buy the whole lot if I was local though. :D

I will be making a trip to visit Mike and pick up some parts and such. Don't know exactly when. Every time I have some $ put aside and start planning a trip......something comes up. Been a hell of a year. Praying that 2016 is a better one...

Kevin and Patrick if you work out a deal with Mike I'll pick up your stuff along with mine (and JJ's).

I have a 475 that needs a piston and jug, I bet between it and these parts a person could build a good saw?

Latest posts

Back