• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro 655BP - 100cc -$650

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That number is S213A035 so my guess is i have a HS213A carb. It has a smaller bore than the Walbro SDC80
by about a 1/16 of an inch. No wonder it never seemed to have any balls. looks like i have a carb off a P39,
How it got on a P62 who knows. Now searching for a Walbro SDC80

What’s the difference between a SDC85- and sdc80? I’m sure those specs are somewhere…

That number is S213A035 so my guess is i have a HS213A carb. It has a smaller bore than the Walbro SDC80
by about a 1/16 of an inch. No wonder it never seemed to have any balls. looks like i have a carb off a P39,
How it got on a P62 who knows. Now searching for a Walbro SDC80

I’m seeing a WJ20A on one of my 655’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the difference between a SDC85- and sdc80? I’m sure those specs are somewhere…

I'm not sure, The SDC85 was used on some of the Mcculloch 82cc saws.
I’m seeing a WJ20A on one of my 655’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take a look at my three 655's, @ are BP's. I only was looking at the
P62's cuz they seemed like they were underpowered

Oh man, the CAD is killing me... I got two out for porting right now. Sweet saw, ran one years ago at a training center in WI. I think it had some mods done but WHAT A MONSTER! Best of luck with sale. Gonna make somebody really happy.

Oh man, the CAD is killing me... I got two out for porting right now. Sweet saw, ran one years ago at a training center in WI. I think it had some mods done but WHAT A MONSTER! Best of luck with sale. Gonna make somebody really happy.
They are very strong runners right out of the box. Some of the early muscle saws will blow away a modern saw of equal size.

I'm not sure, The SDC85 was used on some of the Mcculloch 82cc saws.

I will take a look at my three 655's, @ are BP's. I only was looking at the
P62's cuz they seemed like they were underpowered

Yea I had 4-5x NOS sdc85’s in my Poulan box of stuff for some reason… oops. They do fit but the throttle and choke rods would need to be adjusted for proper operation.

Just to tease… I did find a nos sdc-80 in my box but only have one (NFS).
f51582dbb9f5d73c4f00ac83ce5f6d71.jpg

Latest posts

Back