Project Stumpbroke 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved north and stayed about 5 yrs. while there I kept asking folks why they used all those extra vowels and stuff in there words.just sayin

Some parts of Up North were settled by eastern Europeans, who in the old country did not have vowels (sad, I know). You can only imagine the thrill they felt when they reached Minnesoootaaah, land where the vowels roam freely.

Some parts of Up North were settled by eastern Europeans, who in the old country did not have vowels (sad, I know). You can only imagine the thrill they felt when they reached Minnesoootaaah, land where the vowels roam freely.
Depends on how much ive had to drink. Some say I make most sense after having a couple 13-14.

I love people from Texas, in my opinion they are the most kind and respectful people in this nation.

But it drives me nuts that just about everyone of them points out that I talk funny.

Latest posts

Back