Project Stumpbroke Husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1510.jpg

your going to have a problem with the intake boot arent you?

100_1510.jpg

your going to have a problem with the intake boot arent you?

I wondered if any body would catch that.:msp_confused: I done scoped it out. I'll be using a metal clamp that seals it up good. It's not as bad as it looks.

Know anyone that could make custom transfer port covers?.........I do:hmm3grin2orange:

That would be sweet. As long as they wouldn't cost too much to produce.:rock:

I wondered if any body would catch that.:msp_confused: I done scoped it out. I'll be using a metal clamp that seals it up good. It's not as bad as it looks.

That would be sweet. As long as they wouldn't cost too much to produce.:rock:

I thought blsnelling did something like that one time?

I thought blsnelling did something like that one time?

Did what, make some covers?? If I had an extra set I would cut the center out of one set to make a spacer out of it. I think this thing will run just fine though. If not I'll pull the cyl off of mine & start over.:msp_thumbsup:

Did what, make some covers?? If I had an extra set I would cut the center out of one set to make a spacer out of it. I think this thing will run just fine though. If not I'll pull the cyl off of mine & start over.:msp_thumbsup:

I think... Maybe not though :) yes I think it's gonna run great too!

I'm bout done with the cyl. Just gotta sand the ports & install the covers. Then I'll be on to the muffler. I'm takin a fatboy break right now. I've been on my feet since 7:30 this morn. I'll prolly be up till I get this thing fired up.

I'm starting to get coverd up with the spring mower rush. You know, " this mower was acting up last summer so I just parked it. I need to get it going yesterday cause my grass is getting to tall".:bang:

You're a good man Stumpy,....

Milling spacers would definetly be more economical for the end user and much easier for the programmer........just sayin:D
Set-up time is a beotch:bang:

I'm bout done with the cyl. Just gotta sand the ports & install the covers. Then I'll be on to the muffler. I'm takin a fatboy break right now. I've been on my feet since 7:30 this morn. I'll prolly be up till I get this thing fired up.

I'm starting to get coverd up with the spring mower rush. You know, " this mower was acting up last summer so I just parked it. I need to get it going yesterday cause my grass is getting to tall".:bang:

Mowers suck......I agree.
I have about 90-100 co-workers.......and they all know I work on OPE.....:censored:
They just take up too much room & time:angry:

The 359 will run just fine with those covers. Not sure what was meant in the post a couple back. I've only modded the factory covers.

Sorry, I thought I saw someone did a transfer covers mod on these saws somewhere one here... Maybe I was wrong :)

Mowers suck......I agree.
I have about 90-100 co-workers.......and they all know I work on OPE.....:censored:
They just take up too much room & time:angry:

I don't mind the mowers too much. It just seems the ones I've been getting are the ones that have been sitting in the weeds for 10 years & they want them running, but not want to "spend to much".

Latest posts

Back