Project Stumpbroke Husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don, I just had a thought. I'll trade you my 359 for yer 357:msp_thumbsup:

Thanks fer the offer, but my brother has laid claim to my 357, he loves it! I really started something when I gave him that old 351 last Fall. He cuts wood every day and said these two Huskys' are the best saws he's ever used. :msp_mellow:

So now I need to replace the 357 with another, or a 359, or ???

Thanks fer the offer, but my brother has laid claim to my 357, he loves it! I really started something when I gave him that old 351 last Fall. He cuts wood every day and said these two Huskys' are the best saws he's ever used. :msp_mellow:

A Dolmar... Ya know...
Just sayin...

You never complained.
What do you have to trade for a brandy new 270WB:cool2:
"Christine" wouldnt mind some transfer work:D......looking for a nice 346 too

I'll pm you.

We can talk it over next weekend.

A Dolmar... Ya know...
Just sayin...

I do have a 6401 that I don't have a use for at the moment.

well you dress like a $2.00 hooker:heart:
you sure your not easy?:msp_sneaky:

Thanks & Yes I'm easy, but I play hard to get.

Pics of the port work.

100_1516.jpg

100_1517.jpg

100_1521.jpg

100_1519.jpg

100_1520.jpg

100_1518.jpg

I'm bout done with the cyl. Just gotta sand the ports & install the covers. Then I'll be on to the muffler. I'm takin a fatboy break right now. I've been on my feet since 7:30 this morn. I'll prolly be up till I get this thing fired up.

I'm starting to get coverd up with the spring mower rush. You know, " this mower was acting up last summer so I just parked it. I need to get it going yesterday cause my grass is getting to tall".:bang:

Are you going to port them too? :hmm3grin2orange:

AGAIN ....nice polish work on that exhaust port!

Didn't someone at the last gtg show treemonkey where the shift key was on the keyboard? Oh....btw....when you find it, you need to hold it down and then push the letter you want upper case.

Didn't someone at the last gtg show treemonkey where the shift key was on the keyboard? Oh....btw....when you find it, you need to hold it down and then push the letter you want upper case.

They showed him, but then the sporking happened, and all the info was forgotten...

Take it easy on The monkey. That opposable thumb is still an oddity to him.:hmm3grin2orange:

Which carb is on that stump, the walbro or the zama?

Seems the 359/357 zama won't deliver enough fuel on the 346's. I wonder how it'll do on the 359...

Which carb is on that stump, the walbro or the zama?

Seems the 359/357 zama won't deliver enough fuel on the 346's. I wonder how it'll do on the 359...
First I've heard that. My ported OE has the 357 Zama carb and it does fine?

Is that what you found on yours? Mine does have the Walbro on it, so maybe that's a good thing.
You have the 357 Walbro on your 346?

That's the "problematic" carb right? This one has always worked fine
I have the 'troubled Walbro' on my 357 and have never had any problems at all.

Latest posts

Back