Putting the pain in propane

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Natural Gas, which is cheap right noe. Propane is a byproduct of gasoline production.

HF

Yep! And no propane from the Monsanto welfare lobby, but they sure can use up the propane making crap liquid fuel.

Anyway, wood heat for the win! Eliminate need for propane, you get more independent of these wild price swings, availability, speculator vultures, and etc.

i dont know how much propane or natural gas costs, and I am glad of it too! I got a nice ole buck stove with atleast. 3 more cord of seasoned hickory to finish out this winter. Yep...times are good for us wood burners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard between $3.65-4.15 around here depending on the purveyor. Luckily I just got my tank topped off a week ago at $2.05/gal. I have saved a lot with the stove I have but I will be adding to it soon seeing as prices are bound to screw me over when I can least afford it...

i dont know how much propane or natural gas costs, and I am glad of it too! I got a nice ole buck stove with atleast. 3 more cord of seasoned hickory to finish out this winter. Yep...times are good for us wood burners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart thinking... Its always how it works..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

over 5 a gallon in south central Mo. I really feel for people right now that depend on the stuff.

Latest posts

Back