Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw- I missed the pic! But maybe that's a good thing.

Thanks, guys! More donations today than any other day! We're 1/4 of the way there!

I think the cost to get it back is $25. How much do you, or anyone for that matter, want to see what they were missing out on?

I just threw in $200 to get the pic back. Get through the tough times and good things will come to you Scott.

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack" Sorry Kiwi, seems like the cash out weighs your eye pain! Besides, isn't this really for Fiddy? Snack away old boy! Good job Greg! :bowdown:

fat-chick.jpg

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack" Sorry Kiwi, seems like the cash out weighs your eye pain! Besides, isn't this really for Fiddy? Snack away old boy! Good job Greg! :bowdown:

View attachment 534213

I did not see the pic the first time. That pic perfectly represents the Snackie. If someone wants it taken down, just donate more and I'm sure Beerbelly will take it down again.

If money talks, perhaps we need a pay-for-don't-play superPAC-style syndicate to collect enough money to outbid that scoundrel Stihlasaurus. I'll pitch in another $20 to inaugurate it, with our mission statement being to reach $205 to stem the bleeding of our eyes. If we get considerably more than $205, donors may receive a complimentary bottle of eye bleach should symptoms persist. Apart from donors, we need a fancy name, which escapes me at this juncture.

If money talks, perhaps we need a pay-for-don't-play superPAC-style syndicate to collect enough money to outbid that scoundrel Stihlasaurus. I'll pitch in another $20 to inaugurate it, with our mission statement being to reach $205 to stem the bleeding of our eyes. If we get considerably more than $205, donors may receive a complimentary bottle of eye bleach should symptoms persist. Apart from donors, we need a fancy name, which escapes me at this juncture.

How about "No Snack PAC".

Anyone else getting this message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.gofundme.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

use another browser. FF has gone to crap. does not allow you to save the security settings you accept from page to page.

Back