• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Randy's personal Poulan Pro 655BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive thought of that.... but this is for a greater cause- my kids.
"Steven,
I have a lot of fun messing around with saws, and the goofballs that share the joys of messing with them.
Though I have learned a very valuable lesson this very painful last year. It's all just a distraction from reality."

I didnt grasp the significance of his remarks, until I was working with my kids... who like always are right beside me (Im basically tripping over them) just bc they want to be involved. It can be the most boring task.... and they are right there with me in it. So while cleaning up we got to talking about their playhouse and cool ideas for it. I got so wrapped up in the ideas that I was literally "transported" from my reality as a 32 year old man back to when I was 7 years old and my Papa built me a treehouse. My children are 4, 5, & 8. Im running out of time to make that memory with them. As this world deteriorates, children are drifting away from their parents at a younger age than ever before. I want to make the most of this time.

So, sell some saws. and then I can get busy.

Even though I am only 22 and I don't yet have kids yet (I hope :cry::crazy2:) Randy (mastermind) had said something to me in a thread I started almost 2 years ago when I had just turned 21, I was focused on a a lot of things that I though were important at the time but I came to a realization that there is much more important things to focus on, especially at my age or any age for that matter. But this has stuck with me since he said though I did not start applying it to my life until a couple of months ago, and it made me realize just how temporary and fragile life really is. But this is what he said...

Rep sent.

Over indulgence in any area of your life is unhealthy..........I have been guilty of overdoing nearly everything I've enjoyed. Don't be like me. :msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back