Rebuilding Cheap Carburetors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I don't really read all of this crap.
So you are having trouble "modifying" oem carbs, and injecting your complications into another thread?
Nope I find that I have to rebuild old OEM stock when the new crap fails so it is quite relevant contrary to what you believe! If you want I will stop didn't think it would have been a problem for you. I took all the posts down since it bothered you!

Folks seem to get easily offended if members don't read all of their AS posts and be fully in-tune with what they are thinking/pushing.
Then throw up vague posts or pics, and expect readers to know what the #### they are talking about.
That is why I am asking the questions.
If you don't respond, that is OK as well.
Why the blanket with carbs/kits?
What/why did they fail?
Simple questions, no reason to get butthurt and seek a safe place...

Just wondering what you are getting at.

So you are saying that the replacement OEM carbs are faulty/bad?

Or are they copies?
No I am saying the aftermarket carbs are hit and miss and don't through your old ones away yet you still may need them. I don't know what the hell a towel on the bench is of importance one way or the other now explain that to me? Its to soak up gas OK?

So, are the carbs on your towel, are they aftermarket carbs that could not be rebuilt, or failed? Or are they oem.

I was just trying to understand the meaning of all of the carbs, and the kits, and what you were trying to assert.

Let the towel thing go, I was just teasing you a little.

But the meaning of all of the carbs on the towel with kits are, you just saying that one should keep old junk carbs?

Back