Red and White blues...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Belgian,

My plans are nearly finalized now for the upcoming trip.

I will arrive Amsterdam on 27 October and down to Belgium by car for a customer visit on Tuesday, 28 October. Then down to France for a day or two, and back through Belgium on the way back to Amsterdam. My colleague says it will be no trouble to make a detour to see you.

So, let me know if you will be around on Friday 31 October or Saturday, 1 November so I can see about getting a plan together. My return to USA is scheduled for Sunday, 2 November.

Mark

P.S. I will send a PM with my contact information.

Mark, you lucky dog! :cry: Have a safe trip!:greenchainsaw:

Sorry Bill, no luck yet. you are high on my list though :cheers:

the 090G shown seems in fact to be officially a Stihl 090 S1 (built especially for cutting stone, and can be used as a one man saw). There's also a S2 version apparently for use with 2 men only.

I sincerely appreciate that.

Thanks,
Bill

I picked a tightning the other day.Are the supposed to have the nylon friction rim in the starter cup? Mine hasn't got it but my 070 has got one, not sure if the Lightning is supposed to have one or not, as the pawls don't engage on the cup properly, I was wondering if they aren't supposed to have them, or if it is just worn starter pawls causing it to not to engage properly .

Regards

Matthew

Man oh man belgian, thats an awesome collection.

Thanks... problem is it has not gotten smaller in the meantime....LOL

attachment.php

I picked a tightning the other day.Are the supposed to have the nylon friction rim in the starter cup? Mine hasn't got it but my 070 has got one, not sure if the Lightning is supposed to have one or not, as the pawls don't engage on the cup properly, I was wondering if they aren't supposed to have them, or if it is just worn starter pawls causing it to not to engage properly .

Regards

Matthew

Yes, the Lightning normally has a friction rim in the the starter cup and it's a wear item. The original rim was metal, but you can use a nylon one as well I think. Both are still available as spares.

Back