Replacement Hook for Timberjack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoec

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a replacement hook for a Timberjack. It's usually just attached with a nut and bolt. I broke the tip off mine, but the rest of it is in tack.
Thanks

BANJOEC....i can loan you one for a weekend if u need it, i am outside of port jervis in greenville.

Hello Neighbor,
Small world. I pass through Greenville often. Thanks, that's a nice offer, but I don't need one now. I would rather repair the one I have instead of buying a new one. Not because of the $$ savings. I got this timberjack as a gift from a friend.

How the heck did you manage to break the tip off. I've had one for 5 years and the thing is indestructible. (although I took the "jack" off of mine, it looked like a neat idea,but...)

We have that hook. Item # 15797 and it sells for $12.90.

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:
Grande Dog.....Thanks, $12.90 sounds good. How can I order one?

I broke it trying to roll a oak log of about 16" in diameter, and about 15 or so feet long. I was suprised it broke off and didn't just slip. I took a flop when it broke. It would have been a good funniest home video.

Banjoec said:
Grande Dog.....Thanks, $12.90 sounds good. How can I order one?
Banjoec:
GrandeDog's with Bailey's -- here's the contact info from their web site:

Bailey's Home Office / Western Division
P.O. Box 550 / 44650 Highway 101
Laytonville, CA 95454
Phone (707) 984-6133 (707) 984-8115 Fax
Hours: 7-6 M-F Pacific Time

Southeastern Division
196 Edwards Dr.
Jackson, TN 38301
Phone (731) 422-1300 (731) 422-6118 Fax
Hours: 7-6 M-F Central Time

Banjoec said:
Hello Neighbor,
Small world. I pass through Greenville often. Thanks, that's a nice offer, but I don't need one now. I would rather repair the one I have instead of buying a new one. Not because of the $$ savings. I got this timberjack as a gift from a friend.
no prob, thought i would offer it if u needed to get firewood cut-up. i used to live in shohola. if u hunt, i hunt the milford fire-tower area, back in the bushkill swamp, sometimes wallowing-hole, if u are familiar with those areas.

Yes I am very familiar. I've hunted there too. Used to have permision from Malibu Ranch to hunt on their land. I'm currently cutting firewood on Milford Highlands. That's the mountain behind Luhr's hardware on Rt. 6.

Back