ridiculous questions....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic: I really don't mind the ridicules questions from newbs who are trying to learn the trade, although you may get a smart as answer from me. Better grow a little bark if you can't handle that. I am the same way on the job.

The ones that really piss me off are the ones who say "I've been cutting firewood for a long time and I've decided to go into the tree business", "what do I need to get started"... How about a few years apprenticeship so you will know your ass from a hole in the ground and maybe a little time spent in management so you know what the work is worth and the cost of operating???

Or the stub walkers who come on and proudly post pics of the pecker poles they have managed to piece down without tearing up their shacks or killing themselves and tell us that we charge to much.... :blob2:

Back on topic: I really don't mind the ridicules questions from newbs who are trying to learn the trade, although you may get a smart as answer from me. Better grow a little bark if you can't handle that. I am the same way on the job.

The ones that really piss me off are the ones who say "I've been cutting firewood for a long time and I've decided to go into the tree business", "what do I need to get started"... How about a few years apprenticeship so you will know your ass from a hole in the ground and maybe a little time spent in management so you know what the work is worth and the cost of operating???

Or the stub walkers who come on and proudly post pics of the pecker poles they have managed to piece down without tearing up their shacks or killing themselves and tell us that we charge to much.... :blob2:

Lol stub walkers:monkey: Now ole rope been know to leave a few to lower from lol catches static for them being foot rests:laugh:

Back